motif es6 rack or motif es6

Trakmoney7

hey wazup, i already have a triton extreme. and i was planning on getting a motif es 6, but then a friend of mine told me about getting the rack instead since i already have a triton extreme keyboard. i thought well that make since but i wanted to check and make sure, i make hiphop/r&b and i need the sound variety. ive asked a couple more of my friends and have got back conflicting answers. some say i should get the rack and others say the motif actually has features i need on it. so yea i need some help.... thanx

Trakmoney7 said:
hey wazup, i already have a triton extreme. and i was planning on getting a motif es 6, but then a friend of mine told me about getting the rack instead since i already have a triton extreme keyboard. i thought well that make since but i wanted to check and make sure, i make hiphop/r&b and i need the sound variety. ive asked a couple more of my friends and have got back conflicting answers. some say i should get the rack and others say the motif actually has features i need on it. so yea i need some help.... thanx
Get the rack....you just looking for new sounds,and the motif Es rack is tight? why would any of your friends tell you to get the keyboard is beyond me..what features they talking about....me personally I wouldnt use either these keyboards to sequence or sample.....so Id use them at what they good at and thats the sounds..

The synth has sampling capabilities, right? The rack does not. That's what I understand anyway. I guess if you need to have sampling capability, go for the synth. If not, get the rack. Personally, I'd opt for the rack if you've got keys already - I think it would compliment your Korg nicely.

Back