Most effective way to learn/practice "perfect pitch?"

videodrone

Im think about buring a CD with Random Piano and Guitar notes, it will play one note adn than about 4 secs later it will tell me the note, I could do this on one CD with diffrent guitar and keyboard notes.

Do you guys have any better suggestions to learn perfect pitch?

dude, like buy a guitar player magazine and look for the big add that has the dude with the mullet giving an exited thumbs up and a white-man overbite simultaneously. (you know, like he's really rockin') he can, after the short course, like hear the colors of different notes dude!

Can I touch your monkey?

I think I bought that guy's course like 15 years ago. He still has the same mullet? Scary.

Anyway, whatever I bought did work, I learned C, F#, and D before I bagged it for lack of interest. The different sounds of each note are kinda cool, but just kinda. You really gotta work at it to get to the same level as those who naturally have it. I mean I could pick out the notes, it just didn't have that technicolor sound feeling.

What course is this? The only two I know are David Burge Perfect Pitch and Graham English Absolute Pitch Power.

Back