more stuff for sale

tony moore

hey guys,

still in spring cleaning mode and have some more stuff to get rid of:

1) funk logic chevy rack tray for 2 fmr rnc comp's with the filler kit. you can get all the details at http://www.funklogic.com/RN-Chevy.htm. i bought one of those fancy new wooden dealies and don't need it anymore. $40 including ground insured shipping.

2) white instruments 4100a passive stereo eq (or dual mono). great unit and kills on the stereo bus. has the output transformer installed and a jumper in the input transformer. barrier strip connections. $165 including ground insured shipping.

3) tascam m216 16X4 console. very cool sounding semi lo-fi console. i really dig the eq. i bought a seck and am just not using it. includes the original box and manual. here's one on ebay now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2517499832&category=23785. a fellow tapeopper gave me a great deal on it and i'll pass the savings along. $200 including ground insured shipping.

4) digitech rds 3.6 digital delay - cool old school delay that's great for making stuff ugly. $75 including ground insured shipping.

5) tannoy 6.5 passive monitors in perfect shape- these are the original 6.5's, not the reveal's, proto j's, or the space age looking dealies. i bought these as a nicer sounding alternative to my ns10's and they are just that. they sound similar but not as harsh. i bought a pair of boston acoustic cr85's and not using these anymore. $175 including ground insured shipping.

6) bogen 5X1 tube mixer - xlr i/o's. i just had it gone over and it sounds great. i bought it while i was in "gas" mode and sent it off to john davidson in nashville to go thru and clean it up. i just don't need it. $225 including ground insured shipping.

i prefer paypal but will also take a check or whatever. i'm in the cincinnati, ohio area if someone wants to pick anything up personally. no trade offers please as i have too much stuff already :-)

thanks!

tony
tony-moore@juno.com

Hello again Tony!

I'd like to get my name in on that tascam mixer.

Does it have direct outs? How many effects sends?

How low will ya go for a hometown homereccer with cash?

Just got a delta 1010lt and I'm (almost) ready to rock.

Later,
Pat

Back