More proof that Gibson is out of their fucking mind

The sad thing is, they'll sell like hotcakes...some folks will probably forego buying milk for the baby in order to have one of those "masterpieces".....gibs

Hey, just imho, I think that the back is awesome. The front, well... Also, I noticed it wasn't for sale, it's a one of the kind. Even as a dedicated Christian, I wouldn't for go the baby's milk. But let's not be too critical, I know plenty of people who will pay tens of thousands of dollars just to own a guitar previously owned by a rockstar. Right? Me, I'm happy with my used ovation that sounds greats for less than $300.

Peace, Jim

Yeah, for less than $300 you could probably score with a Deacon...an Ovation Deacon (couldn't resist the church joke, sorry.)

peace.

Quite the gaudy brute, ain't it? As a casual catholic, I think I would have to go to confession and say 10 "Our Fathers" before I felt worthy enough to own this one.

When does MF come out with the Epi version? Silkscreen under bowling alley floor finish... but complete with case.

I never thought I would see the day when something could more tasteless than a velvet Elvis painting. Someone pinch me... I want one :)

Rumor has it that it has an auto-play function that rips off "stairway to Heaven" as soon as you hit an a minor

Great. Now we'll have Slayer busting up mock ups on stage.

Nice going Gibson.

BTW, could you have made the thing any gaudier?

WAKE UP! the Super 400 is a Fine guitar. I know- I've spent hours playing one when I had the chance and they rock.
And what more sublime fun could I possibly have than to put a coat of (what else?) darkest BLACK lacqeur over that absurd painting and then have someone else pay ME and the guitar finish guy big bucks to peel off the black to find Baby Jesus somewhere under the finish?

Back