More masking - time to fire up the (D) cheat machine

I think there’s a good chance, and frankly I’d take Trump over Desantis. Though there’s a difference between inherently believing something is wrong and freaking out. I’m too old to freak out. I’m bordering on not giving a shit - but I do have kids that have to deal with it so…
Oooh. Seems like you had a moment of weakness??

Glad to see you’re back on track. :-)

Haha! Dave made a funny. You do realize that’s a four year old’s joke. ;-)

I don’t give a fuck where they come from as long as they’re fat and juicy. I love oranges.
I have been indicted, and convicted for Dad Jokes.
:LOL:
I'm OK with that...

"Other studies", mm hm. I don't know, acknowledgement that masks don't particularly do jackshit on the pandemic level but work pretty darn good on the individual level sounds a bit of a stretch. And by stretch I mean bullshit. Besides, isn't that kind of like the anecdotal evidence thing, doesn't count?

CNN? Shocked.

If something isn't done about the Dem cheat machine it might be a moot point.

I'm skeptical whether Daaahktur Jill really has covid, that it isn't just to keep covid in the news and reinforce the "need" for their mail-in shenanigans.
How's that tinfoil hat fitting? :ROFLMAO:

Citing Dem-favoring studies (need those mass-mailed ballots!) doesn't explain why Florida's numbers were good compared to Mask Nazi states.
Obviously you never even looked at the links, because they don't support your limited perceptions/views.

"To determine deaths per capita for this Audacy Investigation, we utilized data from U.S. News and selected March 26, 2022 -- when the final mask mandate was lifted -- as the cutoff date.

Of the top 10 states with the highest number of COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 people, seven states had mask mandates and three did not.

Mississippi had the highest death rate (410) and the shortest mask mandate (56 days). Arizona, which had no mask mandate, had the second highest death rate (396) and Alabama (268 days with a mask mandate) had the third highest death rate (391). Data from other states reveals long mandates and high death rates.

Rounding out the top 10 states with the highest death rates are:
• Oklahoma - Death Rate: 385, Mandate: 0 Days
• West Virginia - Death Rate: 376, Mandate: 349 Days
• New Jersey - Death Rate: 373, Mandate: 414 Days
• Tennessee - Death Rate: 372, Mandate: 0 Days
• Arkansas - Death Rate: 369, Mandate: 254 Days
• Louisiana - Death Rate: 367, Mandate: 376 Days
• Michigan - Death Rate: 356, Mandate: 423 Days

As for the other states without mask mandates, Georgia had the 12th highest death rate (346), Florida had the 16th highest (340), South Carolina had the 17th highest (339), South Dakota had the 20th highest (325) and Missouri had the 23rd highest (323). The other three states fall into the lower half of the spectrum. Alaska had the 4th lowest death rate (161), Nebraska had the 10th lowest (209) and Idaho had the 17th lowest (272).

The state with the lowest death rate (96) is Hawaii, which actually had the longest mask mandate (704 days). The second lowest death rate (98) was recorded in Vermont (318 days with a mask mandate) and the third lowest death rate (146) was in Utah (153 days with a mask mandate)."

From: https://www.audacy.com/wwjnewsradio...and-covid-death-rates-state-by-state-analysis

"Other studies", mm hm. I don't know, acknowledgement that masks don't particularly do jackshit on the pandemic level but work pretty darn good on the individual level sounds a bit of a stretch. And by stretch I mean bullshit. Besides, isn't that kind of like the anecdotal evidence thing, doesn't count?

CNN? Shocked.

The fact that you would quote Rand Paul says it all.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The fact that you would quote Rand Paul says it all.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Does it now.

I'm quoting the science not to be questioned guy. In fact I'm not even quoting, I'm allowing the deceitful little dwarf speak for himself when confronted with a legit study that says masks are ineffective to combat a pandemic. I'm thinking you're not following the science, lil bit.

What you're doing, and admittedly I haven't clicked your link....it's the ol' bogus trick of feeding a narrative to the (US) News and turning around and using that narrative as proof of something. Besides, it's already been established and admitted by the science that death numbers are bogus, misreported, overall inflated.....for instance died with covid vs died from covid.

In short, you are attempting to discredit a legit study because it doesn't not fit your desired narrative. For shame, not following the science.

Reactions: RFR
brassplyer said:
Gee so I guess Demleftists were just kidding about how upset they are over all those things DeSantis did like lifting mask mandates, keeping race-baiting BLM/CRT and alphabet propaganda out of public school curriculum, sending illeg... er, I mean "asylum seekers" on a Martha's Vineyard vacation giving MV a chance to deal firsthand with an issue they're happy to pontificate about as long as it isn't *their* reality, telling Disney to get stuffed when they stepped out of their lane and tried to meddle in legislation that had nothing to do with their role as an entertainment company.

Demleftists must have been so happy with DeSantis that they had a change of heart after all those years and handed him counties long considered unwinnable by a Republican...surely all those elections before the rules were tightened were completely honest with no monkey business by Dems going on.
I could get in to the weeds with you on these things but it would pointless. Besides, this was classic Brassplyer goalpost moving. I proved your claim that the election results prove voter fraud to be false, so you breeze right by that and try to change the subject. Fail.
No you couldn't.

brassplyer said:
Lol - still has no impact on POTUS or gubernatorial elections just like the last time you brayed about it - recycling your bullshit doesn't change it from being bullshit.
What’s bullshit? Everything I said is factual. Just demonstrates you don’t care about your own guy’s dirty dealings. Cognitive dissonance.
The elections that were mentioned were the gubernatorial and POTUS which aren't impacted by any supposed gerrymandering.

The absurdity of everything you have to say is that at the core of all of it is that you made an asinine choice for POTUS.

Trump isn't the ideal candidate, he has foibles but his prime directive is the prosperity and security of America. Biden's prime directive is to go where his shadow cabal puppeteers tell him and fumble his way through what they tell him to say, sign what they tell him to sign. You can't possibly believe he's the mind behind "his" administration or has any say in "his" policies.

People claim Trump is an asshole - Biden's an asshole who's corrupt and inept - I wouldn't trust him to competently run a charity bake sale and he'd probably pocket half of any proceeds they manage to get.

Last edited:
Obviously you never even looked at the links, because they don't support your limited perceptions/views.
Lol - your assertions fall apart by simply asking how reliable are the numbers of death *from* covid vs death *with* covid.

They're not at all reliable.

"keeping COVID in the news"? Sounds like you're falling back to your original COVID denier ways... weird. 1 President wants to make things better for himself... another President wants to make things better for everyone... which one do you want? Hrmmm... tough question. Your reasoning, or what you think to be "true" is that you're "old, white, middleclass", so "I want the guy that wants to make things better for himself!" What?

Might as well be denying them the right when you're publicly shaming people about attempting to protect themselves and others. How dare they?! How dare they care about you or anyone else for that matter, let alone themselves! Shame! Look at them! Keep denying, bud.

CNN? Shocked.

Ujn, leddy etc: "See? See?? Proof that masks work you MAGAT covid deniers!!"

Back