More masking - time to fire up the (D) cheat machine

Fake news.

I realize, it would seem, you don't particularly wish to any longer interact with me, and that's fine. But I'll pose to you the same question, since the other has not yet the desire to entertain.....which surprises me not. It's difficult to commit to a known falsehood while accusing others of the same.

Are you trying to say masks do work? You know, homemade masks made of t-shirt fabric, or any old fabric just as long as it's seen to cover your face? Cover your face in order to participate in society. It's a legitimate question.

I Appreciate brassplayer's enthusiasm, but let's go baby steps, so to speak.

Is that your belief?

Apologize, I can't seem to ditch the italics, but a minor annoyance to the query.

A real study of the tests/results being done: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-022-01814-3

An article on how a study is misinterpreted: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/masks-effective-study-respected-group-misinterpreted/story?id=97846561

But if you believe that wearing a mask is such an affront to your 'rights'....

A real study of the tests/results being done: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-022-01814-3

An article on how a study is misinterpreted: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/masks-effective-study-respected-group-misinterpreted/story?id=97846561

But if you believe that wearing a mask is such an affront to your 'rights'....
It's no surprise that you view rights with such contempt comrade.

Citing Dem-favoring studies (need those mass-mailed ballots!) doesn't explain why Florida's numbers were good compared to Mask Nazi states.

Florida's 2023 gubernatorial results compared to 2018 after tightening voting rules *does* explain why Dems are desperate to cling to loose, sloppy ballot practices with covid as a pretext.

The way deaths have been reported with hit and miss distinction between *with* covid vs *due to* covid being a primary cause means the true numbers are never going to be known with any precision but obviously slanted toward being inflated since the reported numbers include those who were labeled as "covid deaths" that weren't because of covid.

I know someone who was diagnosed as having covid strictly based on their having conjunctivitis aka pink eye which is a rare, fringe symptom associated with covid. The doctor *refused* to do an actual covid test. The financial incentive to report covid cases *of course* only adds to the reliability of the stats.

People have gotten it with shots, boosters and masks. People have died with shots, booster and masks. And of course lots of people have the virus in their system and have mild or no symptoms and never knew they had it. For obvious reasons we'll never know the true stats on that - "lots" is a good assessment.

Then of course there's the blood clots, cardio problems including in young, athletic people who got the clot shot.

Betcha that back when a maskless Nancy Pelosi was telling people to "come on down to China town" and the Dems were denouncing Trump's order to restrict entry into the country as xenophobic overreaction you of course were braying "Yeah that lousy Trump overreacting!"

Betcha that when for no other reason than political positioning Pelosi and the Dems changed their chant in mid-stride to "Trump underreacted!" you of course were braying "Yeah that lousy Trump underreacting!"

I'm sure you were really disappointed when Trump and many members of his staff got covid he went into the hospital on a Friday - he was the only one who did because it was required protocol - and was back in the office on Monday.

Favoring narrative over reality has not served you well.

Last edited:
I've seen them alone wearing a mask and face shield.

And this hurts you where? Show us on the little doll where this hurts you...

Who cares what other people are doing to protect you and themselves? Why does this affect you so much? Yes, it seems silly until you realize that it's possible that they're going to be driving with someone else, perhaps on their way to pick someone up. Or you know, they've been around someone who might have been sick, and they're waiting to get home to wash their hands before removing their mask. Regardless of the reason... it should not "hurt" you, it shouldn't "bother" you at all.

Masks do work for lots of reasons. Nothing is 100%. But if you have higher risks... it makes sense. You don't want people to take away your guns, but you want to take away people's ability to wear a mask? What the fuck is wrong with you, bro?

I was a tile contractor for 20 years. Doing tear outs of cement shower walls was always brutal. We used to take a t-shit and get it wet and wrap it over our nose and mouth to filter out the dust...Went to n95's in the mid 80's annoying as hell especially on hot humid summer days BUT we were not breathing in near as much silica dust as we would have not wearing the mask. I never "felt faint" when I was wearing a 3m n95 mask and I was working my ass off when I was wearing it. So Silicosis Silica is the mineral in granite and quartz countertops that makes it hard..It is the same sand that is in thinset and tile grout

You may have heard the word Silicosis recently in the news...

Some lawyer in LA is trying to ban quartz countertops because he claims his clients are dying from silicosis because of the silica dust they breathed working and cutting the material...Sad shit indeed...That said and not trying to minimize the fact these guys are dying but it is their own irresponsible fault that they have silicosis. They chose to not wear mask when they were dry cutting and in todays world most are cutting with wet saws to help keep the dust down.. They chose to fabricate on the cheap and easy took short cuts and are now dying...

Point of all this is discussing the big inconvenience of wearing a mask. I don't think it should be mandatory everywhere in public to wear one but in some places like in rest homes and hospitals I see no problem with it being a mandatory thing. Wearing a mask does not completely eliminate the spread or contraction of Virus's but there is no arguing that wearing them decreases the spread and contraction of virus's. As does washing your hands before touching you nose, eyes or mouth and after you sneeze and cover your mouth with you hand...common sense shit.

Are you trying to say masks do work? You know, homemade masks made of t-shirt fabric, or any old fabric just as long as it's seen to cover your face? Cover your face in order to participate in society. It's a legitimate question.

Is that your belief?
I'm not trying to say anything. I just posted a link to a news story about a study and it's conclusions.

Florida's 2023 gubernatorial results compared to 2018 after tightening voting rules *does* explain why Dems are desperate to cling to loose, sloppy ballot practices with covid as a pretext.
Nice try, except Crist was polling behind Desantis double digits, sometimes nearly the 20% he lost by. Dems weren’t enthused about coming to the polls for a former Republican. The spread between the polls and the outcome were in line with typical spreads in other states.

There were points where Gillum was beating Desantis in the polls, so your conclusion here is utter bullshit.

Attachments

• IMG_7667.jpeg
    IMG_7667.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I’ll bet you don’t mind Desantis’ gerrymandering attempts though. Or his law to block travel records from being public. Or getting caught using state funds for his presidential campaign.

Nice try, except Crist was polling behind Desantis double digits, sometimes nearly the 20% he lost by. Dems weren’t enthused about coming to the polls for a former Republican. The spread between the polls and the outcome were in line with typical spreads in other states.

There were points where Gillum was beating Desantis in the polls, so your conclusion here is utter bullshit.
Gee so I guess Demleftists were just kidding about how upset they are over all those things DeSantis did like lifting mask mandates, keeping race-baiting BLM/CRT and alphabet propaganda out of public school curriculum, sending illeg... er, I mean "asylum seekers" on a Martha's Vineyard vacation giving MV a chance to deal firsthand with an issue they're happy to pontificate about as long as it isn't *their* reality, telling Disney to get stuffed when they stepped out of their lane and tried to meddle in legislation that had nothing to do with their role as an entertainment company.

Demleftists must have been so happy with DeSantis that they had a change of heart after all those years and handed him counties long considered unwinnable by a Republican...surely all those elections before the rules were tightened were completely honest with no monkey business by Dems going on.

I’ll bet you don’t mind Desantis’ gerrymandering attempts though. Or his law to block travel records from being public. Or getting caught using state funds for his presidential campaign.
Lol - still has no impact on POTUS or gubernatorial elections just like the last time you brayed about it - recycling your bullshit doesn't change it from being bullshit.

Gee so I guess Demleftists were just kidding about how upset they are over all those things DeSantis did like lifting mask mandates, keeping race-baiting BLM/CRT and alphabet propaganda out of public school curriculum, sending illeg... er, I mean "asylum seekers" on a Martha's Vineyard vacation giving MV a chance to deal firsthand with an issue they're happy to pontificate about as long as it isn't *their* reality, telling Disney to get stuffed when they stepped out of their lane and tried to meddle in legislation that had nothing to do with their role as an entertainment company.

Demleftists must have been so happy with DeSantis that they had a change of heart after all those years and handed him counties long considered unwinnable by a Republican...surely all those elections before the rules were tightened were completely honest with no monkey business by Dems going on.
I could get in to the weeds with you on these things but it would pointless. Besides, this was classic Brassplyer goalpost moving. I proved your claim that the election results prove voter fraud to be false, so you breeze right by that and try to change the subject. Fail.
Lol - still has no impact on POTUS or gubernatorial elections just like the last time you brayed about it - recycling your bullshit doesn't change it from being bullshit.
What’s bullshit? Everything I said is factual. Just demonstrates you don’t care about your own guy’s dirty dealings. Cognitive dissonance.

I could get in to the weeds with you on these things but it would pointless. Besides, this was classic Brassplyer goalpost moving. I proved your claim that the election results prove voter fraud to be false, so you breeze right by that and try to change the subject. Fail.

What’s bullshit? Everything I said is factual. Just demonstrates you don’t care about your own guy’s dirty dealings. Cognitive dissonance.
Try not to freak out when he wins the White House back.
I'd like to see Candace Owens as Trump's VP.

I think there’s a good chance, and frankly I’d take Trump over Desantis. Though there’s a difference between inherently believing something is wrong and freaking out. I’m too old to freak out. I’m bordering on not giving a shit - but I do have kids that have to deal with it so…

I think there’s a good chance, and frankly I’d take Trump over Desantis. Though there’s a difference between inherently believing something is wrong and freaking out. I’m too old to freak out. I’m bordering on not giving a shit - but I do have kids that have to deal with it so…
Anyone but this brain dead doofus we have right now.
I mean, Carter was the worst president in my lifetime until Biden came along and was like... "Hold my beer"

Reactions: TAE
If something isn't done about the Dem cheat machine it might be a moot point.

I'm skeptical whether Daaahktur Jill really has covid, that it isn't just to keep covid in the news and reinforce the "need" for their mail-in shenanigans.

Back