Monster cable vs Rapco?

Elle

Well, I was just about to go out and buy Rapco, but I started reading some threads here. It's for the MXL 603s, so will buying Monster really make it worth the extra money? Thanks.

Monster has a brilliant marketing team.

Monster is way overpriced. I would go with Mogami or Canare. Are you into making your own cables? Click here

Are there really any "oranges" in Orangevale. Is there a real "vale" in Orangevale?

well, i like the b.l.u.e. mic cables. the blueberry is around $30 i think, and is really quiet, and a pretty strong cable, if you're going to be gigging and need your own cables.

I am using them in my home studio, the cables are being used in conjunction with an expensive hard disk recording system.

elle, i'd go with the b.l.u.e. cable. its made for the studio, so it won't give you any hiss or unwanted noise that might come from a cheaper cable. the blueberry is the lowest model in their line of cables, so if you're looking for more than just low noise, you can still spend less than you would for a monster.cable. i've had great results with the blue also, as apposed to ones that might come free with a 57 or something like that.

Back