MIxing ?????

Gnat

Is there a way to come out of CEP into my Behringer mixer and then back into CEP so I can get some smooth fades for final mix. When I tried this there was some very strange feedback type noises produced. Am I slow... I cant seem to figure out how to mix and pan final product in just CEP. Especially when have several tracks.

Have an Echo MIA which only has two outputs but still think I should be able to come out of the card into the board and back into CEP with two tracks at a time.

Tukkis said:
Are you using your mixer to do fades and pans?

Why don't you use the fades and pans in CEP in the multitrack window
Man, I remember the days of manually fading and panning. Screw that. I don't even fade tracks anymore. Just mix 'em donwn, then use the EFFECTS--->AMPLITUDE path and choose "Fade Out" for the part of the wave that you've highlighted. The processor's a lot better at that than I am. Routing it back to the DAW sounds like a huge pain in the rear.

Chriss was right, why would do it manualy if you can do it within CEP ? You can even "draw" the shape of the fade... and UNDO it if in case you dont like it... ;)

thanks guys you are right I am being a bone head...

Need to learn how to use CEP to its full potential. Great program with short learning curve for basics, but now need to spend some time to learn the good stuff.

Back