Mixing within Superior Drummer 3

Let's say I've routed kick and snare to their own busses within SD3.
It only appears to route the mics and not the OH or room (unlike when you click on a kit piece in the opening window, where all aspects of the piece play)
Is it possible to route all the items of say, the snare including room and OH to a buss for further processing?
Cheers

What do you mean 'within SD3'? You have to route each SD3 track to a separate track (or combine the top and bottom snare mics to one track. etc) in your DAW.

It only appears to route the mics and not the OH or room (unlike when you click on a kit piece in the opening window, where all aspects of the piece play)
Is it possible to route all the items of say, the snare including room and OH to a buss for further processing?
Cheers
Yes you can mute everything but the snare and overheads sending it out on a stereo track. Do that for each drum you want.

Thanks for the reply Papanate.
I'm not quite getting it though could you explain in a bit more detail?
I get that I can send different routings out to my DAW but it can be done all within SD3?
Appreciate the help.

Cheers
Hello. If you have an unused license for Superior Drummer, I'd like to discuss buying it from you.

Thanks.

Back