Mixing Pro Tools Sessions

notredamer0789

Nashville Rocker
Does ANYONE know where I can get my hands on some pro tools sessions to mix? I'm not saying I want to charge to do so, nor do I want to use in my portfolio, I just want some practice and my band is taking a break from the studio right now. If you know anywhere to get some OR you have any you wouldn't mind me taking a stab at, let me know!

Thanks all!:)

I think if you buy the Charles Dye DVD you get some pro tools sessions with that. I am not sure but they might be sessions in the Tony Shepperd mixing DVD as well.

Does ANYONE know where I can get my hands on some pro tools sessions to mix? I'm not saying I want to charge to do so, nor do I want to use in my portfolio, I just want some practice and my band is taking a break from the studio right now. If you know anywhere to get some OR you have any you wouldn't mind me taking a stab at, let me know!

Thanks all!:)

There's been talk of Pro Tools sessions (whether it be the session folders just
for pro tools or a bunch of wavs with the same start point that you can import)
from the likes of Queen and Nine Inch Nails floating around on the net. I've
never been able to find them but maybe you can. It should be nice to mix
something that's been recorded professionally.

Thanks so much guys. Yeah I have heard of the Queen stuff and I even have some of Nirvana, but I was just talking about maybe some bands on here that would like to get a different sound. Thanks again!

Back