mixing down

shterion

How can you transfer the the same settings(effects,presets,etc you added) you've used to a single wave to another wave(in this case i mean two vocal parts) in order to make them sound exactly in the same way.I ask this question because sometimes you have to add so many effects that if you miss something adding them to the second part of the vocal it works out completely diffrent.Hah ,as if they are two diffrent persons.If someone can tell me if cool edit pro 2.1 features something like that,they would make my work much easier...Thanks for the attention.I am awaiting a reply soon. ;)

Just make a copy then assign it onto a empty track or make a unique copy and assign it into a empty track also with the unique copy your can tweak it out more without effecting the original track but if you just do a regular copy and tweak it the original track will be affect to.

Two things wrong with that, Twostone: first, when you copy a track, the settings do *not* get replicated - you have to reconstruct everything one click at a time. Second, I think shterion doesn't want to copy a vocal, but apply the same setting to two different vocals.

Once you have the first vocal track the way you want it....effects and all, you simply go to your rack set-up, click new and give the new pre-set a name....then from that point, you can click the FX button next to the track and load the settings....

dobro said:
Yeah, but you can't transfer or copy plugin settings...
If you apply 4 effects to a single vox track and save the rack setup....the individual effects settings with-in that rack are also saved....I do it all the time....

Back