Mixer + Audiophile card = HELP!

geeq

ok, I'm really piss off routing this cables between my 8-channel Behringer Eurorack mixer and M-Audio Audiophile sound card..

Here is my setup.. I have a small recording booth for vocal recordings where the mic is connected to my mixer via XLR. The vocal is transfer thru my mixer (TAPE OUT) to my soundcard's input via RCA (white and red) cable. The output from my soundcard is connected to my mixer's TAPE IN. My MAIN OUTPUT from mixer is send to my amplifier connected to my studio monitor. I also plan to add a mic (not for recording) for communications between the control area and recording booth.

FOR THE INPUT/OUTPUT details:
8 mono input
4 XLR input
2 TAPE IN (LEFT+RIGHT = RCA)
2 TAPE OUT (LEFT+RIGHT = RCA)
2 CTRL R OUT (LEFT+RIGHT = 2 MONO)
2 MASTER OUT (LEFT+RIGHT = 2 MONO)
1 HEADPHONE OUT (MONO OUTPUT)

FROM AUDIOPHILE
2 INPUT (LEFT+RIGHT = RCA)
2 OUTPUT (LEFT+RIGHT = RCA)

My main problem is I want both vocals and instrumental playing i both HEADPHONE and STUDIO MONITOR and recording ONLY the vocal to my computer. How will I route all cables? I NEED HELP PLEASE... :(

P.S.
What the hell is an AUX?

By now you should have known that cross posting is not appreciated on this board. Choose your forum wisely.
Check the computer and soundcard forum for my reply.

AUX=auxilary

My main problem is I want both vocals and instrumental playing i both HEADPHONE and STUDIO MONITOR and recording ONLY the vocal to my computer

Broken English deserves a broken answer!! Periods and commas are helpful.... "I" should be capitalized... ooops sorry, thought I was in the "Proper Grammar" forum... by bad!:D

Back