mix up for critique

Hey man im not real big on Hardcore but Im guessing some people would get crazy and do some Spin kicking/karate chopping to this stuff. It sounds recorded/mixed true to the genre. As I stated, not my cup of tea but it sounds like you do it well.

I'm gonna' go with Wireneck's opinion on this. It seems like I can usually make out the vocal better on stuff like this, but to say it's outside of my area of expertise is just a collossal understatement. It seems like I was able to make out "Everyone else can FUCK-ING DIE!!!" pretty well, lol.

Nice mix!

I'm more of a death metal guy, personally, but not too shabby. To me, though, the vocals were just a TAD too low. Giving them a little boost at around 5khz might work wonders.

That's an interesting guitar sound, too! Sounds like a mix between Nothingface and Hatebreed.

maskedman72 said:
hello, i just finished recording my bands(the alliance) 2nd record a while back so i figured i would post a link to share it with yall and get some feedback on it's production.

click on the link below,then when the page opens,click on "downloads".

then scroll down a little and click on "the alliance-hard luck"

(the cd is the one with the white angel on the cover).

here is the link; http://www.vendettarecords.com/frames/

thanks -jay

a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

i'm gonna buy your cd's. you guys rock!

Toms sound really good and so does the bass drum. Something is bothering me about the over heads. The vocals are well done, espacially the groups. The lead vocal gets a little lost some times. I like that you didn't over do the distortion on the guitars.

F**king Awsome! The guitars and the bass sound great...like Slayers God Hates Us All CD. Nice gain on the bass.

Back