Mix this !

Thank you, jimmy
Anyone up for mixing these tracks?
I know, its more of a fix-my-mix kind of :)
Anyway, appreciate if you give it a go.

Hi
As my internet connection is so slow, it would be nice to have some kind of preview before downloading, or at least info about genre. Anyway I'm already downloading this... (20 min)

Nice work Neil!

I'm tempted to add that I'd like to hear more air, space, reverb on the first guitar line...
...a touch of gated reverb and distortion on the drum line to make it pop out the speakers...be a bit more upfront...Were they originally that compressed?
...and some work on the gated synth line so that it occupies that more up-front space too. Perhaps rolling off the low-end, and bringing up the high-mids?

These are all just ideas though...

Nice work Neil!

I'm tempted to add that I'd like to hear more air, space, reverb on the first guitar line...
...a touch of gated reverb and distortion on the drum line to make it pop out the speakers...be a bit more upfront...Were they originally that compressed?
...and some work on the gated synth line so that it occupies that more up-front space too. Perhaps rolling off the low-end, and bringing up the high-mids?

These are all just ideas though...

Agreed the synth could be a bit more at the front.

I am curious, what led you to find the wav files to be 64k? I had no issue importing, nor did I see a screen telling me it was changing the sample rate.

Mix sounds good, considering what there is there to work with. :)

Aside from them not sounding correct on import, this is what I get under their info.
Screen Shot 2013-09-14 at 9.05.12 PM.png

It didn't convert automatically, I had to convert in order to use them.

Well then that is just strange.. I imported the files without any conversion needed.

Same Cubase version here..

You a MAC guy by chance?

Back