Mix in Cubase 5

creation25

Hello, I would appreciate if someone could offer some help to mix a 5 minute track. The song has a very basic arrangement. I did not record the drums yet, so I will leave that for next time. All instruments are recorded by a Korg M50 inside Cubase. I already have the fade in and out to where I wanted it. I do not want to render all the wav files to you. I like where it is at right now. Therefore, I prefer to upload you the Cubase project only. Accept this mix if you have Cubase 5. Please pm me for the project file. Thank you for your time and your effort.

Hello, I would appreciate if someone could offer some help to mix a 5 minute track. The song has a very basic arrangement. I did not record the drums yet, so I will leave that for next time. All instruments are recorded by a Korg M50 inside Cubase. I already have the fade in and out to where I wanted it. I do not want to render all the wav files to you. I like where it is at right now. Therefore, I prefer to upload you the Cubase project only. Accept this mix if you have Cubase 5. Please pm me for the project file. Thank you for your time and your effort.
So, you don't want to provide wavs???? And on top of that, you want people to "mix" a song that doesn't have drums yet?
I like where it is at right now
So, what's the point?

Is this a joke? Are we on Candid Camera? :eek:

^^Most likely yes. Anyways - I have Cubase as well (even if I mainly work in SONAR). Normally I lay down drum tracks to clients world-wide, but I can shoot you a mix for no more than 50 USD.

So, you don't want to provide wavs???? And on top of that, you want people to "mix" a song that doesn't have drums yet?So, what's the point?

Is this a joke? Are we on Candid Camera? :eek:

Well basically I already did a rough mix to it. The wavs are broken into sections with fades ins and outs. Therefore it would be a little hard to send out everything.

I think what I'm trying to say is to have it mix a little bit more. I'm not that great of a mixer myself, so I prefer someone else to have it mix a little darker to where I currently have it.

As for the acoustic drums, I'm thinking of having it record live by the end of this month. til then I just want to hear how it would sound without it.

Thanks, hope that is clear.

^^Most likely yes. Anyways - I have Cubase as well (even if I mainly work in SONAR). Normally I lay down drum tracks to clients world-wide, but I can shoot you a mix for no more than 50 USD.

If I pay you $50 I would rather wait until I get the drums done. Thanks for the offer, but sorry I have no funds at the moment. I suspect this is a thread to have it mix for free?

If I pay you $50 I would rather wait until I get the drums done. Thanks for the offer, but sorry I have no funds at the moment. I suspect this is a thread to have it mix for free?
Yes, he was joking.

My slight sarcasm was a result of expecting to have a song mixed without drums. Not that it's impossible to do, but it would be like trying to finsh building a house and saying you'll do the basement later. Pretty much everything will change once you put the drums on.

As far as making wave files, it's easy to do. I'm sure there are many ways and I'm not familiar with Cubse. But, one way is to just solo each intrument and render it. From there, it would just be a matter of someone dropping all the wave files into whatever DAW they use and the tracks should all automatically line up and be easy to work with.

There are options on the export page in cubase, haven't used 5 in forever but pretty sure they're still there...might want to move this thread to the cubase forum until you have some files for us. With what you've given us right now my mix is already done and it's awesome! Here it is...< Nothing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia >

Let me know if you want the high quality wav of it.

Back