Mix Advice Needed

im no professional by no means, but i personally like really "in your face" powerful drums. if they could be a bit more punchy or upfront, id love it! but yeh, i dont wana give any mroe advice for it to be misleading, i like the sound of the track though! good work.

Steve

*EDIT* sorry, that i said there was only for the song control, il listen 2the others in a bit :D

They sound pretty good to me. Very well produced. Someone has a good voice. Very cool, ROCK AND ROLL. I liked them, and thought they were well performed, and mixed.
Ed

Mirrors - Gotta love that skipping guitar part in the opening, great anticipation. Great vocal, emotional, believable. Same comment about the drums, they could be brought up to fill in the middle of the stereo field. I just heard the lead break ...wow.

Control - same comment about the drums.

Violate - ditto

These are all stellar tunes.

Thanks for the listen and comments... so do the drums need to be brought up alot or just a bit? How do they fit EQ wise? and is everything fitting in everywhere EQ wise, anything battling for sonic space? Would some slight panning help maybe?

Just bring them up a little. I think everything else sounds fine as far as level and freq space.

I just realized there are some MP3 encoding issues...and some skips in the tunes...I will re-encode them tomarrow with a real program and upload the fixed files.. :cool:

Back