Missing manual in SX3?

ColdAsh

I bought Cubase SX3 the other day and it only came with the small getting started manual. The supplied PDF files include a much much larger 800 page manual which is what I realy want. Is there supposed to be a hard copy of this manual? I got an academic version if that affects it (but nowhere was it mentioned that it wouldnt come with all the manuals)

When I bought Logic Gold 4 it came with a massive manual and it seems strange that SX would come in such a hught box for no reason

All you get is the PDF manual. I've found the publication "Cubase Power" to be a great asset. You can find it at most popular bookstores.

No, you have to print out the PDF manual (or use it online). It does not come with a printed manual.

Easto said:
All you get is the PDF manual. I've found the publication "Cubase Power" to be a great asset. You can find it at most popular bookstores.
Just had a look on amazon at the book. Going by its contents pages it looks absolutely briliant. Just managed to find an Australian site that's selling the SX3 version for $40, which seem way too good to be true, but it is. I'm gonna go buy it now. Im guessing with this book im not really gonna need to worry about getting the manual printed off.

God this books looks good :D

Cool.

Yes, I've found it be quite useful. In many ways it's a reprint of the manual but I felt it was done well and found it to be easy reading.

Good luck.

Back