Missing audio weirdness with Sonar

Ptron

I use Sonar 3. My usual procedure used to be to save projects as bundles everytime, but lately I've taken to saving stuff as a project, and then ocasionally saving the project as a bundle to save time saving. I recorded a friends band while ago and he's worked on it on and off since then; adding overdubs, mixing and such. Now, all of a sudden, on two of the songs, all the audio is missing when I open thier project files. When I open the bundle files(in the same folder even), all the audio is there, except of course the tracks that have been recorded since we last saved the project as a bundle.
He did most of the mixing (and saving) when I wasn't around so I'm not completely sure what he might have done to cause this. He isn't sure either. Searching for the missing audio isn't turning up anything that I can tell. When I try to play files in my audio folder it doesn't work(another big problem) whether I do it through sonar or windows explorer/media player. Help!

Ptron

Anyone? Does my description of the problem make sense? I figured out one thing: why I can't play the files in the Cakewalk Audio folder with Windows media player; It doesn't work with 24 bit files. The only way I'm able to play the files is by tediously importing them into Sonar one by one.

Ptron

Back