Ministry of Kook

WWLaidback

Seriously, what the F has happened to democrat party?
The Department of Homeland Security has gone Orwellian on us -- identifying and censoring disinformation -- with a schizo-woman in charge of it -- that has been wrong on just about everything.
So this is the new democrat party... wow... just wow..
I remember when you guys were the creative energy of my generation -- excelling in the arts and in philosophy -- showing us mere mortals ideas like we've never seen before.
It was awesome.
What the F happened?

Left wing, Right wing, Republican, Democrat, it doesn’t matter.

It’s the same bird. And that bird is speedily flying us somewhere we don’t want to be.

Bush Jr, Romney, McCain.... What can I say but yuck?
They all voted for Hillary, the Russian disinformation queen.
They even said so.

As for this new disinformation czar -- she hasn't gotten anything right in the last 4 years.
I'm confident that will go a long way in her new role -- as a democrat partisan hack.
All I can say is you democrats sure know how to pick them.

Last edited:
Left wing, Right wing, Republican, Democrat, it doesn’t matter.

It’s the same bird. And that bird is speedily flying us somewhere we don’t want to be.
Unfortunately, you're correct.
A majority of Americans have allowed themselves to be split 50/50 in opposition to each other.
Politicians thrive and survive because people are easily manipulated.

All I'm saying is that the Republican party is JUST AS FUCKED.
So... why pick on Dems?
Like you I am not a mad American, but I just watched Tucker Carlson:-) list Bidens achievements since he has been in power (18 months). Honestly nobody but nobody is ever going to get re-elected on so many disasters and in such a short time.

Regardless of what you think of others or even the ones in power, for that much shite to hit a fan in such a short time, those in power must be absolutely retarded..............but very dangerous.

In the UK they have Boris Johnson. The difference is the UK people know he is a clown because he never really tries to be serious.

Reactions: RFR
Like you I am not a mad American, but I just watched Tucker Carlson:-) list Bidens achievements since he has been in power (18 months). Honestly nobody but nobody is ever going to get re-elected on so many disasters and in such a short time.
Which is exactly why Trump did not get re-elected.

Did you take time to read to the article you !inked?

"Both political parties in the United States are tainted by corruption, money, false notions of what is right and wrong, and what they are able to rationalize away. But the Republican Party that controls both Houses of Congress, the presidency, and the judiciary is far dirtier, with its political figures much more self-serving than the Democrats."

Skunks are intelligent enough to avoid pissing into the wind.

No. This thread is about bashing the party you don't belong to.
This thread is about free speech. Maybe he is bashing the Dems. And I fully acknowledge that the Republicans are shit too
However, The Dems are currently in control, and they’re doing everything in their power to destroy our constitutional rights.

Right now they are the bad guys and the future of free speech is threatened by them.

Do you hold any value in free speech? Or are you just getting all bent out of shape because your party is being attacked by laidback?

Mock things all you want but this is actually a huge deal. Day by day, this country is more and more resembling communist China or the communist USSR.
And sadly democrats are cheering it on.

‘This new addition to Homeland security has grave future ramifications. It’s quite possible a person speaking out against the official government narrative could get a knock on their door from DHS over some Facebook posts.

Don’t think it can’t happen, it’s happened before, and recently in Australia.

Which is exactly why Trump did not get re-elected.
But whether you like him or not. If he stands, he will walk in. The other crowd had their chance and in less than 18 months they have blown it.

America is going down faster and deeper than the Titanic and dragging us all with it. The danger is they may see a distraction with Ukraine.

Did you take time to read to the article you !inked?

"Both political parties in the United States are tainted by corruption, money, false notions of what is right and wrong, and what they are able to rationalize away. But the Republican Party that controls both Houses of Congress, the presidency, and the judiciary is far dirtier, with its political figures much more self-serving than the Democrats."

Skunks are intelligent enough to avoid pissing into the wind.
That was my point. Picking on one party (the one you don't belong to) is a waste of time.

But whether you like him or not. If he stands, he will walk in. The other crowd had their chance and in less than 18 months they have blown it.

America is going down faster and deeper than the Titanic and dragging us all with it. The danger is they may see a distraction with Ukraine.
Tucker Carlson is not news. He is opinion, and he only does it for ratings. Even his lawyers told us not to believe him.

Back