Mike Tyson -- from boxing ring to vaccine to wheel chair

WWLaidback

Tyson, age 56 now, is having major sciatic issues in his back.
He was in the boxing ring just 2 years ago, and now he can't walk.
He went down for the count from a wicked jab, a vaccine jab that is....

1661641695133.png

Nice try, but this is a stretch even for you. 56 year olds get sciatica now and then. It can be severe. The medical paper you linked describes neuropathy induced by covid-19, not the vaccine. To suggest that the vaccine put MT in a wheel chair is serious bullshit and not in the realm of reality.

Nice try, but this is a stretch even for you. 56 year olds get sciatica now and then. It can be severe. The medical paper you linked describes neuropathy induced by covid-19, not the vaccine. To suggest that the vaccine put MT in a wheel chair is serious bullshit and not in the realm of reality.
Don't let facts get in the way of a good rumor.

I was 42 when I injured my back. Bad backs are the butt of jokes. Bad sciatica is no joke. Luckily my op was a fair success, but still get bouts of it in a milder form.

If I thought a vaccine would give me that again, I would risk any disease over sciatica.

I was 42 when I injured my back. Bad backs are the butt of jokes. Bad sciatica is no joke. Luckily my op was a fair success, but still get bouts of it in a milder form.

If I thought a vaccine would give me that again, I would risk any disease over sciatica.
I had a couple of herniated discs. The pain and disability made me doubt I could continue living. I worked at rehabbing and letting it heal for about 2-3 years. I am mostly pain free now and living a normal life. Anything that triggers inflammation will give me twinges of back pain, but I can handle it now. By the way, for any lurkers who happen to read this and who suffer from back pain - please check out Dr John Sarno’s “Healing Back Pain”. See the reviews and testimonials. Howard Stern suffered and praised this guy. Dr Sarno was a real guru.

Winner or not, with the amount of blows to the face and head that man has endured, it’s surprising he has any kind of function left at all.
Beating up and getting beat up for a living is an incredibly rough life and hard on the body.

Winner or not, with the amount of blows to the face and head that man has endured, it’s surprising he has any kind of function left at all.
Beating up and getting beat up for a living is an incredibly rough life and hard on the body.
But sciatica is usually always caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve. This could be by a ruptured/swelling disc in the very lower back where the sciatic nerve joins the spinal chord, or across the buttocks where the muscles there can for some reason crush the sciatic nerve.

So there is usually a physical reason for this. Possibly an injury. I am not sure a virus or vaccine could make a permanent condition.

There is no other pain like it. Totally disabling. Only rectified by surgery or relieved by strong drugs.

I had a couple of herniated discs. The pain and disability made me doubt I could continue living. I worked at rehabbing and letting it heal for about 2-3 years. I am mostly pain free now and living a normal life. Anything that triggers inflammation will give me twinges of back pain, but I can handle it now. By the way, for any lurkers who happen to read this and who suffer from back pain - please check out Dr John Sarno’s “Healing Back Pain”. See the reviews and testimonials. Howard Stern suffered and praised this guy. Dr Sarno was a real guru.

Same here. I have been down where I couldn't walk for about two weeks at a time three times in my life. Last time was just bending over to pick up my cat. When it was first diagnosed the surgeon I visited told me as long as I can stand the paid not to get an operation and he gave me five good reasons why I shouldn't. I took his advice.
For the majority of the time I am pain free but every now and then I get hit with the pain. The second time it happened we were moving back to N.Y. from Colorado. I made it from Grand Junction to Denver and stopped at a friends house for the night. After a week of sleeping on his floor I wound up having to fly my stepson out from N.Y. to
drive us the rest of the way, I couldn't drive. The first time I was out of commission for about six months which was in 1984.

Last edited:

dogoode sez so.... that's a fact.

The vaccine and the virus both interact with the sciatica, according to the reports I'm reading.

This one predates Tyson who had both covid and the vaccine

The vaccine does not stop covid, by the way.

Here's the medical publication on the sciatic interaction from the virus itself.

Here, we describe a young patient with a COVID-19 infection who developed unilateral sciatic neuropathy during the course of treatment requiring prolonged physical medicine and rehabilitation stay. She was treated in the intensive care unit (ICU) for hypoxic respiratory failure for 22 days total, during which she was intubated, sedated, and paralyzed for 14 days.

Does anybody on the left have an inkling of mercy for the rest of us?

I'm sorry that Mr. Tyson had to take a shot he didn't want, and now he has complications from a pre-existing sciatica condition, but never-mind that.
Political agendas first, as you protect the predators.
I don't think it is intentional on your part.
I think you have been programed this way.

Attachments

• sciatica.png
    sciatica.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Remember when we were told the vaccine prevents infection in most people?
I hear doctor Fauci is resigning.
He should resign.
How many masks does he recommend today?
Pick a number between 0 and 4.
Mike Tyson should sue the ass wipe.

Last edited:
Remember when we were told the vaccine prevents infection in most people?
I hear doctor Fauci is resigning.
He should resign.
How many masks does he recommend today?
Pick a number between 0 and 4.
Mike Tyson should sue the ass wipe.
To use and old phrase, you are such a goddamned stick in the mud.

The sciatic nerve is just a major nerve. If a drug could affect it or inflame it as you say, then why aren't any other nerves affected?

Shit... I was 20 when I hurt my back... can't believe that 20 years later when I got vaccinated against a deadly virus that was the cause! Thanks for helping out WWWWWwwwWWW!

Back