Midifiles

Downside Studio

Does anybody know a good site with good midifiles op populair songs? I'm not talking about cracked or ripped songs from companies, but basis good amateur work.

For my school I need a lot of populair tunes simplified for the kids to play along. Because my teachers don't have time to work it all out, I've bought myself a Yamaha S08 (nice!!) and want to do the job myself in the evening hours.

So I started searching on the net only to find out that the free files I've found are sooooooo bad, man how dare these people share them with others?

Anyway, what I'm looking for is: very simplified transcribtions or midifiles of populair tunes.

I have no trouble sequencing them myselves, but it would save a lot of time if I had some starting tracks to work with.

Well, it has a 88 weighted keyboard. Don't know if the sounds differ?

I've read nothing but good comments about the response of the keys. This one seems to have one of the best keyboard actions. Don't know myself, because I don't have much experience with others.

Check the yamaha site for specs.

OK....I.m a big MIDI guy. I do a seq. gig and I have about 5000 midi files.
I just tried that Musicrobot search and that sucks. It gives you results besides MIDI. Try this one
http://www.vanbasco.com/midisearch.html
I've had great luck with this one. You'll find all kinds of sites, many of which have links to other sites.

Downside Studio said:
Well, it has a 88 weighted keyboard. Don't know if the sounds differ?

I've read nothing but good comments about the response of the keys. This one seems to have one of the best keyboard actions. Don't know myself, because I don't have much experience with others.

Check the yamaha site for specs.

AAAhhhhh I see. I have the So3 and it has 60 something keys and they are not weighted.. Nuff Said :D

Back