Midi Problem

Albertm

In Sonar 5 using Motu Symphonic. I did a piece using 5 midi tracks. It all sounds great. When I export it and listen back the midi info jumps around. Some things are out of place. :(I even tried processing midi tracks to audio. Then that audio track jumps around. How can it sound correct in its original form and then fall apart when exported. Please, any ideas, I must be missing a step, though I've done a few things without this problem. Thanks

i bet you're trying to do it in real time while listening right??? well dont... try doing it as an off line process... i'm thinking that like alot of us you dont have enough horsepower...

Can you explain more. My problem isnt during recording. I can do what I believe is real time. I played midi keyboard and layed all tracks down live (not sure how to do offline process, how do you do that anyway?)
I actually finished the piece and sounds fine in original tracks. When I export wav or mp3 and play it back, its all messed up. Am I missing a step? Or what your trying to tell me? thanks

Back