MIDI Out Of Sync

floorpuncher

My God Has Horns
I'm using an M-Audio Oxygen61 MIDI controller and Sony Acid Pro 7 (on a Windows 7 box). I primarily use the MIDI to interface with ToonTracks Drumkit From Hell but I occasionally use Garritan Personal Orchestra as well. Today I noticed that the keys I usually use for the kick drum had changed as had all the other keys. When I load Garritan, which shows a virtual keyboard that interacts with what you play on the real keyboard it seems that each key has shifted down a couple of keys so if I play a B it registers and plays a G# in the software. I've tried rebooting software and the entire system to no avail. The driver is up to date and the only thing that has changed is: 1)I installed Fruity Loops and: 2)I replaced my Line 6 Guitar Port with a Line 6 UX2 (no software changes other than new drivers). Any suggestions?

I'm using an M-Audio Oxygen61 MIDI controller and Sony Acid Pro 7 (on a Windows 7 box). I primarily use the MIDI to interface with ToonTracks Drumkit From Hell but I occasionally use Garritan Personal Orchestra as well. Today I noticed that the keys I usually use for the kick drum had changed as had all the other keys. When I load Garritan, which shows a virtual keyboard that interacts with what you play on the real keyboard it seems that each key has shifted down a couple of keys so if I play a B it registers and plays a G# in the software. I've tried rebooting software and the entire system to no avail. The driver is up to date and the only thing that has changed is: 1)I installed Fruity Loops and: 2)I replaced my Line 6 Guitar Port with a Line 6 UX2 (no software changes other than new drivers). Any suggestions?

Sounds like some setting was messed up on your keyboard somewhere. Look to see if you have a global settings somewhere on your keyboard and find out where middle C is set to.

I forgot that I even posted this here... I'm not sure what caused it but I simply did a factory reset on the controller and that fixed it. I had to reprogram all of my presets but...

Back