mics upside down

In the hope that it makes you filgood - yes I did read it. Interesting stuff but as I only have a microtube condensor I won't have to bother either way.
I think I'll mount mine side on coming from the east.

In the hope that it makes you filgood - yes I did read it. Interesting stuff but as I only have a microtube condensor I won't have to bother either way.
I think I'll mount mine side on coming from the east.

MAN ...............now that will really mess up your feng shui You must come in from the west or all is lost.:laughings:

:cool:

Ah!
It's a holy thing.
Three wise men... coming in from the east... :laughings:.... oh never mind!

They were walking backwards while heading west, so it's okay. Recalling the lizard bands of yesteryear. West is best, west is best, west is best. Versus the east coasters just chanting east, east, east, east. And west coast guys inserting infection between the words of the east coast chanters. It's a band thing. Or corps thing, depending on what era your reference material dates back to. Back when rivalries were less weaponized. And gas was cheap enough to permit travel across state lines.

-----

Baring the heat or moisture thing, perhaps some consideration of reflective surfaces could be a reason to be upside down. Hard ceiling, versus carpeted floor. Or rug covered. Trying to imagine that somewhere someone has a ceiling covered in velcro so they can put a rug of some sort on it.

Back