mics, pedal, speaker, amp FOR SALE!

hardcore guy

Shure sm57 mic- 2 are available, both have soft cases and one has the original box. Used very few times. I'm asking $70 each.

Shure pg drum mic kit- Includes a pg52 mic for the bass drum and 3 pg56 mics for toms and snare. It also comes with 3 clips to attach to drums, a radio shack small diaphram condenser and a case to store them all in. These mics have been taken care of well and they sound great on drums live and pretty good on recordings. Sells new for around $300 I think, I'm asking $150.

Eminence 15" speaker- great for guitar amps, bass amps, pa speakers, anything. 4ohms, 300watts. Never used- $40

Dunlop Fuzzface guitar pedal- It gives a very vintage, fuzzy distortion sound. They sell for $100 new, it's only been used once and comes in box. $65.

Vintage Peavey 240 amp head- This is a great sounding standard head that works well with guitar, bass, keyboards, lots of stuff. Gives a great solid state vintage distortion sound on guitar. Wattage is estimated to be around 100watts. Everything works perfectly except for the reverb. 2 chanels both with separate inputs. Peavey builds their equipment SOLID, this thing works well and will for a long time, it is my third vintage peavey amp. Good luck trying to find info on it, it is a relic. Asking $120.

Let me know if you're interested in anything, i can provide photos. I'm open to offers but probably won't accept much less than the prices I've listed.

Peavey 240 head

Hello, I am wanting to know if you are still selling the Peavey 240 head. I have been looking for one and found your ad. If you do you can e-mail me at kotai_00@yahoo.com to talk more or respond to this. Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Back