Mics and Yamaha tone module

omtayslick

Behringer ecm8000 omni condensers, w/ clips $75 pair

Earthworks kickpad $70

Shure B.G. 4.0- sdc, can operate on battery as well as phantom power- $75

Yamaha MU50 XG Tone generator module, w/removeable rack ears and original power supply- $85

Attachments

• kikpad.jpg
    kikpad.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Shure BG 4.0.jpg
    Shure BG 4.0.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 88
  • kickpad.jpg
    kickpad.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 87
  • MU50.jpg
    MU50.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 89
  • ecm8000.jpg
    ecm8000.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 90
  • ecm.jpg
    ecm.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 87
The MU50 is a combo menu/front panel controls. It's pretty easy to get around. I have discovered a few days ago that the left side out put jack is acting up. The unit needs to be opened up and have that fixed. Acts like the connection has loosened up.

If someone wants to take it "as is" and play around with it I will let it go for $45 shipped and paypalled to the USA.

Omtay, I might be interested in the BG 4.0. I have a PG81 and as far as I can tell, they are the same mic - and for me that's good enough to call them a pair. Any thoughts?
Although, I did just promise myself I wouldn't spend any more money this year...

Hey Bro' rat,
I just compared the frequency plots on the Shure site and they appear to be identical. I did not realize this about the PG81. They look alike as well. Both mics also resemble the SM94, but interestingly the 94 does not have as wide a frequency response as the other two. (according to Shure's specs)

This particular mic was purchased new by me at a GC in Boston for about $145. It has had an easy life and is in mint condition.

Let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Honestly, the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that I really can't swing it right now. Sorry.

But I am very interested in the PG81/BG4.0/SM94 comparison. From spec sheets, the SM94 actually seems a little noisier than the other two, and the only frequency response difference seems to be a little bit of an extended low end on the SM94. My guess would be that it would take pretty refined ears to tell the difference between the three mics. Then again, I've never touched nor heard an SM94 in my life.

Back