Microtech Gefell M930

bwindsor

After much self-deliberation and soul-searching, I've decided to sell "one" of my M930's (I have a pair)....basically, this mic has been in its wooden box, in my mic cabinet, in my smoke-free studio for its entire life (couple of years)...I think I've used this particular mic twice, maybe three times, so needless to say it's in mint condition, not a mark, dent, dust...nothing. I have the original paperwork, wooden box, cardboard shipping box, mic-mount (not a shock-mount, doesn't come with one)...everything as it was new. No issues at all, works perfectly....am only selling because since I'm keeping one, and rarely have used two (as stated above) it's a bit of a waste...money better used for other "things" and all that....really a stellar mic, as those who know and have used it will attest....my price is $950.00 Canadian ($800.00 U.S.) plus shipping from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I will take paypal, but you're responsible for the paypal fees, a bank or postal money order is fine, as well as a cheque, but you'll have to wait until it clears my bank of course...standard stuff. I'm on the good guys list here at homerecording, and can provide references from gearslutz as well. I haven't included a picture, but can and will include one over the next day...basically just decided to let it go, and it's at home with the camera. Thought I'd put this out here until the end of the week, before taking it to a local re-seller (where I'll list it for more) so if someone is interested, please let me know....I am firm on the price, just to save our time.
Thanks for looking, BW

Here are some pictures, as promised...sorry for the size!!!
BW

MicPictures010.jpg

MicPictures009.jpg

MicPictures008.jpg

MicPictures007.jpg

MicPictures005.jpg

MicPictures004.jpg

MicPictures003.jpg

MicPictures001.jpg

MicPictures006.jpg

Back