Microphones BOSE L1 PAS and a few pedals.

Axis

oompa loompa
List of stuff for sale gotta pay some bills. Any questions please pm me or email me at rpwillnealy@yahoo.com I'll be checking my email more than I'll be checking here.

1. Ribbon mic similar to a Nady RSM-3 ribbon mic purchased in a group buy. like new condition used only a few times and kept in its case the rest $140 shipped

2. ElectroVoice RE-16 in poor cosmetic condition but works fine. $60 shipped

3. MXL 990 with shockmount $40 shipped

4. MXL V63M $35 shipped

5. Nady SCM900 $35 shipped

6. Shure 545s with cable decent cosmetic condition in good working condition - $65 shipped.

7. Ibanez FZ7 fuzz pedal. cool little fuzz with a 3 mode damage control switch. $30 shipped

8. Broken Boss DS-1.. I think somethings just wrong with the on and off switch but not sure $17 shipped

9. Bose L1 PAS system with gig bags no bass module in great condition. Used in a non smoking house its entire life expect for 3 coffeeshop gigs in non smoking venues. Great sound, great projection for the entire room hate to sell it but need money to pay off a loan and some bills. $1250 shipped.

Last edited:
I would not advertise group buy mics as though they were made by the manufacturer. That's a good way to get in a heap of trouble. Say "similar to Nady RSM-3".

This is crucial for two reasons:

1. It isn't a Nady RSM-3 unless it has their logo on it.

2. Nady and other rebranders often make slight manufacturing specification changes from the stock microphones, so it may actually not be exactly the same mic even ignoring the logo issue.

Back