mic trade repost

mr.rich

i posted this stuff in the microphohne section by mistake

im a FoH engineer/production manager in a large, smoke free, clean venue. the previous prod manager bought the mics and ive either got to many of some or some i just plain hate. all have pouches, clips. may have the actual boxes and documents lurking in the storage closet.

5 beta 58s. all cleaned with listerine nightly, one has a dented grill from tommy stinson being a wasted rockstar. will trade straight across for 5 beta 57a or 6 sm58s. will sell them as a group for 500$ switching these mics out is important to me as i cant stand em.

2 beta 98 clip on condensors. next to new shape with pouch, clips, xlr barrels, and cables. i like em but dont need 5. would really really like it if someone had a pair of used 421s they would be willing to trade. would trade the pair for 3 senn 604s also. id sell em for 185 a peice or 350 for the 2.

pair sm81s. like new in cases, with windscreen and little clips. if someone had a pair of 451 b or ebs they just hated that would make me happy or id do a matched pair of matched russian mk012s with cardoid,hyper, omni, and pads.
id sell em as a pair for 475$.

mr.rich said:
i posted this stuff in the microphohne section by mistake

im a FoH engineer/production manager in a large, smoke free, clean venue. the previous prod manager bought the mics and ive either got to many of some or some i just plain hate. all have pouches, clips. may have the actual boxes and documents lurking in the storage closet.

5 beta 58s. all cleaned with listerine nightly, one has a dented grill from tommy stinson being a wasted rockstar. will trade straight across for 5 beta 57a or 6 sm58s. will sell them as a group for 500$ switching these mics out is important to me as i cant stand em.

2 beta 98 clip on condensors. next to new shape with pouch, clips, xlr barrels, and cables. i like em but dont need 5. would really really like it if someone had a pair of used 421s they would be willing to trade. would trade the pair for 3 senn 604s also. id sell em for 185 a peice or 350 for the 2.

pair sm81s. like new in cases, with windscreen and little clips. if someone had a pair of 451 b or ebs they just hated that would make me happy or id do a matched pair of matched russian mk012s with cardoid,hyper, omni, and pads.
id sell em as a pair for 475$.

If I'd want anyone to be a wated rockstar it'd be Tommy Stinson being a Dope Smokin Moron.

Back