Mic Identification

Hercufleas

Hey everyone! This is my first time actually posting anything here, so I apologize now if this is on the wrong thread. I recently picked up a microphone at a local event that was kind of like a flea market for HAM radio enthusiasts. However, there are no markings on the unit except for the cable brand and a marking on the stand. There is no brand anywhere, so I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of mic I bought. I took a few photos of the mic, and would just really like to know what type of microphone I bought and what equipment I need in order to use it (I only want to do YouTube videos with it). I bought a Phantom power supply and an XLR to 3.5mm cable, and it actually works better with just the XLR to 3.5mm cable, rather than the power supply (I thought that was pretty weird). If anyone knows anything about it, I would love to hear what you know! Thanks!

Herc,
Once you get your post-count up (ten I think) come back and post the pics you said you took. It will be easier to help you. But you may want to try the Mic Thread.
D

Back