Metal Cover of the Killing Moon from Donnie Darko Movie - plz crit

Crazy Luke

Here is a mix of a cover of an Echo and the Bunnymen song, the Killing Moon. Please check levels.

Attachments

• The Killing Moon Mix 16.mp3
    7.6 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Don't know the original but everythings sounds pretty balanced ....for me the vocals leave something to be desired but my taste is really not relevant. Diigin the guitars ....music sounds great. I like the vocal harmony with cookie monster, dave mustaine and josie pussycat at the end !!! Over all really damn good !!!

Don't know the original but everythings sounds pretty balanced ....for me the vocals leave something to be desired but my taste is really not relevant. Diigin the guitars ....music sounds great. I like the vocal harmony with cookie monster, dave mustaine and josie pussycat at the end !!! Over all really damn good !!!
thx for your review and props.

i think levels are the biggest concern. i'd bring the rhythm guitars down quite a bit, then fit the vocal over it all again. both are drowning everything else out. The individual tones of everything is pretty good, but the balancing of it all needs work.

i think levels are the biggest concern. i'd bring the rhythm guitars down quite a bit, then fit the vocal over it all again. both are drowning everything else out. The individual tones of everything is pretty good, but the balancing of it all needs work.

Ok I will work on that thx

Back