Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo / JCM 800

KingNothing

Anyone got a spare ona these? Lookin to buy.

Anyone know any online retailers of Mesa Boogie other than their official site. I cant seem to locate any.

KING............
Try parkwaymusic.com Or
daddys.com Or
dromesound.com Or
marsmusic.com
Parkway is probly the smallest of the lot, but the guys there are all musicians who really care about getting it right the first time, if you catch my drift.... mars, and daddys junky are both fairly big chains, and have several locations to draw 'used' equipment from, and Drome sound is a pretty big store in Schenectady, NY...... Both of the stores I mentioned that are local for me, I've dealt with personally, and can testify as to honesty etc...
Good luck with your hunt.....:D

I have one of the new 3 channel rectifiers with the solo and effects switch on the floor.... nice :)
No, its not for sale... I'm just bragging... :)
I replaced my older triple rec with this one...

Hey Upstate. Thanks for the links. Ill check those out. A couple of em are familiar. Daddys and Mars, but the other 2 are new to me.

Tube - How do u like the distortion on that thing? Thats mainly what Im concerned with. I need that thing to saw concrete.

Slap a good hot pickup in your guitar and this thing will saw your balls off and eat em on the half sack. The Celestion Vintage 30 cabinet is a must have though, really helps. Great amp, although its a tad too scooped out sometimes in the mids (perfect for thrash though)
Paul

Back