Ol’ whale/well you’re more uglier than all the zombies
That played in thriller/
The way I take consecutive shots
U would swear I am getting drunk or Reggie Miller/
Your girl's mouth open do her like wack album cuts
And simply filler/
With dick and sperm/
Doorknob nigga it’s your turn/

Tryin to figure out what sparked this myself....but with that being said....

Things that you should consider before dissing someone else.

1.) If your studio has a bunk bed on top of it, you might wanna reconsider. That would mean you're living at your mom's house and being a CEO of a non-existant record label isn't helping pay your bills.

l_da66b8b25a3b3a0d1ea4b237542b135b.jpg

2.) If your only mode of transportation is some little girl's purple Huffy or the bus stop, you should probably digress. Also this means that those CEO checks are either getting seriously taxed or are non-existant.

l_0561e3094dff3b7576dc0079153c74c8.jpg

l_6c91d7eb18a546e6f12a753d0a69c56f.jpg

3.) If your selection in women and women's handbags is horrible, I would still advise not to start it. But at least it matches your hat.

l_067d6325fe92d388c4ef9cf920ccfe96.jpg

4.) If your website name sounds better than what you're eating on an everyday basis, you need to quit and go back to the unemployment line.

l_3091f84e43562ac6fdd179a512729a2f.jpg

5.) If you're moonlighting as a cop while trying to be a gangsta rapper, you may as well sign your death certificate. 50 took 9 to the face and somehow still survived, can you?

l_d46a074ad5aa75181b1cc284a3c8d502.jpg

Now with that said...touch gloves and begin fighting!!!!

DING DING DIIIIINNG!!!!

fievas2p.jpg

Just somethin 2 ponder...
Fiev.

Last edited:
Now that is funny Fiev!

I didn't get to peep any of the photos, but I did see the youtube video and it brings a little bit more clarity. He said that Gully dissed him on his myspace page.

I don't rap, but I think I could chew this dude up if I wanted to. (Nah, I'm garbage!!!!)

But damn, chicken and bacon w/cheese, you kinda sensitive! Sounds like Gully really got in ya head!

Fiev, he may come atcha for that one...........But I know you got some lines in the barrel, huh?

Now that is funny Fiev!

I didn't get to peep any of the photos, but I did see the youtube video and it brings a little bit more clarity. He said that Gully dissed him on his myspace page.

Oh well, everyone who knows me knows that if I don't like you or don't know you then I'll pull rank on you and it's fair game.

He hid his myspace pics...only problem with that is I know how to bypass myspace protocol and get whatever I want off someone's page (except passwords....don't need to hack anything).

Is this Serious :WOW: ...

Someone coming at Gully.. Imma keep my eye on this...

what sparked this???

I just figured since GJ has all his info out for public view and Antman doesn't, I put some info out on the forum and now it'll be a fair fight (heh heh).

Supposedly, GJ dissed dude on his MySpace....but I never saw it on his MySpace (could have been erased or whatever), but if you gonna beef with somebody in public...at least let everyone know why. Common courtesy.

Plus I haven't dissed anybody who truly deserved it in a while....so I took a shot at it.

Man that's funny... LOL.... i think the photos on the purple bike and the bus stop really did it..

Demi

ahite . . the response is gettin posted tomorrow nite - i gotta get my dillinger off the shelf and take this broken legged horse out of his misery
lol

Man FUCK that nigga!
And his wack ass lines..i was bout to go 2 sleep.. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Lookin like a ghey ass Floyd Mayweather
Aye G you know where the beatz at if u need 1

NODDY

I really could give a damn if dude does try to diss me for blasting him with his own shit...all I can say is I would HIGHLY advise against it though.

tell that happy go gumpmuthafucka that the response is posted - he took that wack ass shit off of my breadwinnaz page cuz it was so goofballcorny - it too embarrassin!

::: ATTENTION :::

::: MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE :::​

In other hip-hop news today, the rapper Antman of Chicken N Bacon internet fame has been found dead today. Police say that the young rapper was found burned to a crisp in his momma's house. Police did not say who the arsonist was, but a microphone with the letters GJ etched into it was found next to the bunk bed.

Also there was a jar of Vaseline and a bag of Ol Roy dog food found scattered on the floor. Police believe that this was done before the mighty blaze took place.

This is Fieva with your hip hop news, now back to you guys....

Back