Merry Christmas to myself!!!!!!!!

harley96

Ahh,I'm getting my pair of Trident flexmix pres I've been waiting 3 months for (racking them up).Anyway's my buddy replaced the opamps and serviced all the internals and we were waiting for a power supply to come in.Well, the distributor couldn't come up with the original power supply we ordered so he sent a lambda power supply that was twice as costly and alot quieter.Hence, a cleaner path for me!!!!!!:D :D There racked in a nice oak case and I am ready to pick them up.He called today to give me the good news and said, "man you've got to hear these" so again:"Merry Christmas to me!!!":D :D :D

Well,I got em!!!:D I hooked up my ntk and I have to say there definately silky,warm,etc.I haven't had a chance to run them through various situations yet but in due time....

good stuff-while running up other xmas-related credit card debt, i couldn't help but buy a little something for myself-2 behringer ECM8000's and a behringer DI-100 input box. i don't have a DI box, and if i can get it to feed my amp outs into my cheapo mixer, i'll be happy-also, all my mics up till now are dynamic cardioid, so a couple of omni condensors would do me good. i'm pumped-so pumped, i might even record after i get the stuff :rolleyes:

Hey zer0sig, I just gave myself the Behringer GI-100, which is basically the same DI but with a cab-simulator effect as well.

It's a pretty cool DI! One neat feature is the ability to tap off your tube amp speaker cable.

Merry Christmas to All!

(...also got myself a Hohner Special 20 harp, and a few of those metal picks to try out.)

Back