Memories - Acoustic Jazz Pop Song / Low End Gear/ School Project

Pretty nice all the way around. It reminds me of someone but I just can't put my finger on it. Real nice production.

Thanks Track Rat! Listening again, I think the bass may be a touch too loud. Also I'm hearing maybe some inconsistency in tone? Do you hear that as well or are my ears messed up :confused:? Thanks for the feedback :)

bass gets loud when the solo thing goes on in between verses. a couple of snare hits seem pretty loud to me. Overall nice song with nice tone on everything, and it all sits together well. Your other tracks are really good too.

Yeah the bass pops out in spots. Bass is my nemisis!!!!! Fabulous track anyway punkrocker. How does a jazz/pop musician get an id like punkrocker???? :D:D:D:D

@aaronmcoleman
I automated the bass up in those parts on purpose to try and highlight it. Looking back, maybe I should have not turned it up quite so much. If the loud snare hits you are referring to are in between the pause parts before transitions, then that is something I also automated on purpose as well. Thanks for your input! Haha yeah those other tracks are for my main band, they were done a couple of years ago.

@ido1957
Is it the solo spots before the verses/end of the song where it pops out, or randomly throughout the song? It's my nemesis too haha :p. I am actually not the musician on this track. My friend Nick played everything.

Back