Melanie - NSFW, explicit lyrics

Hi all,

I just posted a song I wrote this a while ago as a way of getting over a traumatic relationship. It was pretty much what I was feeling at the time (numbed a bit by the beers ;) ), so don't listen to it if you're offended by harsh language.

Also, I know the recording is poor. Unfortuantely the master is gone and I had only an old cassette to rip it from.

I wanted to post it because I get a kick out of it. And, when I had it on my site a while back, it generated the most "fan mail" of all of my recordings -- many from heartbroken guys who wanted me to re-record it with a different name.

Hope you enjoy it. Feel free to comment, but it's probalby not something I'm ever going to work on again. :)

http://plans.thefrankes.com/Music/

Just for kicks, I uploaded one of my piano tunes, too. (Not a real piano -- it's a Kurzweil MicroPiano.) It's on the same page. Please let me know what you think!

Sorry about that -- it's a wma file. I need to figure out how to convert it.

I have the piano piece as an mp3, though -- let me add that to the site right now.

alexfranke said:
Sorry about that -- it's a wma file. I need to figure out how to convert it.

I have the piano piece as an mp3, though -- let me add that to the site right now.
Okay alex...thanks. :)

Wooooow....this is some beautiful and perfected piano playing !!!!

My only suggestion, would be to up the right pan volume some to let that beautiful playing go round and through one's head. Like surround sound. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I will check back later or tomarrow for the other song Alex.

Thanks, true-eurt. :) I'll post more keyboard pieces tonight.

As for the Melanie song, I still need to get that converted to mp3. Can anyone recommend a good tool for doing this?

Lol. Melanie sounds like a real twat. Ummm, you still got her number? :p

Pretty funny song. Very 'Adam Sandler-ish'. Not bad. :)

Thanks for all the nice compliments!

I converted it to mp3 for the rest of you. It's up at my music page at http://plans.thefrankes.com/music/ -- scroll down to "Other Tunes."

Greg, I don't have her number anymore, but she still tries to track me down every five years of so, so when she does it again I'll get her in touch with you. :D

damn, brings a tear to my eye. raise your lighters everyone! LOL! That was great! I just hope I can get the song out of my head before my wife hears me singing about Melanie the bitch. Ha!

"A two-faced lying motherf*cking slut!" :eek: :D

Hahaha, classic!!! This song would fit right in on South Park. :D :cool:

Nice job!

Back