MC Breed dead at 37..................

Trumpspade

I'M BLESSED.......
Rapper MC Breed dies at friend's home at age 37

YPSILANTI, Mich. (AP) -- Michigan rapper MC Breed, who burst onto the national scene with the 1991 hit "Ain't No Future in Yo' Frontin'," has died at age 37.

A Washtenaw County medical examiner's spokesman says Eric Breed was pronounced dead Saturday at a friend's home in Ypsilanti, about 30 miles southwest of Detroit.

Toxicology reports are pending, but officials say no foul play is suspected.

The Detroit News and The Flint Journal say Breed had suffered from kidney failure.

Breed grew up in Flint, and "Ain't No Future in Yo' Frontin'" contained several references to the city. He moved to Atlanta in the 1990s.

Between 1991 and 2004, Breed recorded 13 albums and collaborated with artists such as Tupac Shakur.

Man....and the shit never stops....we losin too many greats in the game now. Guess that means God needs some funk in the trunk up there...he got a lotta good artists puttin on a helluva show up there.

R.I.P.

Who!?! What's crazy is people come into a hiphop/rap forum and ask who's MC Breed. R.I.P. to another dope emcee. The older I get the more seem to pass.

Who!?! What's crazy is people come into a hiphop/rap forum and ask who's MC Breed. R.I.P. to another dope emcee. The older I get the more seem to pass.

MC Breed - Gotta Get Mine (feat. 2Pac)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEX57o9G0Ow

I listened before I came back with this comment to further say. WHO? He's garbage. Sounds like more old rappers who don't say a FUCKING THING. It's just opinion though. As is everything else on the internet.

NO i dont like commercial music, I hate everything on the radio, Soulja boy sucks. Just pre defending on anyones next comment.

-HyPe

MC Breed - Gotta Get Mine (feat. 2Pac)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEX57o9G0Ow

I listened before I came back with this comment to further say. WHO? He's garbage. Sounds like more old rappers who don't say a FUCKING THING. It's just opinion though. As is everything else on the internet.

NO i dont like commercial music, I hate everything on the radio, Soulja boy sucks. Just pre defending on anyones next comment.

-HyPe

If you're not an old hip-hop head, his style wouldn't mean much to ya! He only came out ummmmmmmmm 17 years ago! Why even come into a hiphop forum and comment on a genre you evidentally know nothing about? that is like me popping into Country Western forums just for the purpose of bashing their genre! Get a life!

If you're not an old hip-hop head, his style wouldn't mean much to ya! He only came out ummmmmmmmm 17 years ago! Why even come into a hiphop forum and comment on a genre you evidentally know nothing about? that is like me popping into Country Western forums just for the purpose of bashing their genre! Get a life!

Well Im a *Rapper* and I dont mean D4L or The Pack style. I know ALOT about hip hop. And It's sad that people still dig that old ass shit when the only thing poppin' back then was KRS one Tupac Biggie and Rakim... And a few others IF THAT. Today is garbage for the most part. But I do know what im talking about. And that guy is worse than 16 year old rappers in the street now a days.

ALso. It's an opinion. We all have them. It makes the internet.

Back