Mbox2 Trade

jarrydee

Audiobay productions
Im wanting out of PT, so ..I have had this for 2 months, PT 8 included, IN box with everthig it came with, tons of plugins, bough it for $499.00

I will trade for a M-Audio 610....witch is cheeper than the mbox2

how many channels does the mbox have?

2 input's, mic-line-DI...it's the mbox 2 it has better pre's than the mbox 1

Also, spdif in and out, midi in and out

I have the PT ignition pack and PT 8 that came with it..BUT...I have a ton of other plugs to go with it!!

I have been thinking of upgrading up PT8....I have a delta 1010 that I dont use...the Mbox would let me use PT8 one my laptop.....would you consider trading for a 1010?

Im assuming that your trade, should you choose to trade, will include an iLok for PT8 and all disks right?

I have been thinking of upgrading up PT8....I have a delta 1010 that I dont use...the Mbox would let me use PT8 one my laptop.....would you consider trading for a 1010?

Im assuming that your trade, should you choose to trade, will include an iLok for PT8 and all disks right?

if i decided to pt 8 does not use a ilok..the mbox 2 is the ilok..and yes, it has all the cd,s

it is the rack mount version right? and not the pci card with all the crap comming out of it.

It is the rack mount version...but it still has a PCI card....

the PCI card connects to the breakout box which has 8 analog ins and outs and midi in and out. there is also spdif on the PCI card.

It is the rack mount version...but it still has a PCI card....

the PCI card connects to the breakout box which has 8 analog ins and outs and midi in and out. there is also spdif on the PCI card.

ya..thats cool.....I need to search around and see what the adda is like in that!!

I use Adobe Audition and Protools M-powered and I can not include those since I purchased both seperately and still use both because I have another Delta 1010 that gets used on a regular basis....I am only interrested in the mbox because it will allow me to work on my laptop with protools.

Back