Mbox 2

Trumpspade

I'M BLESSED.......
I have Protools 8LE on my desktop, but I am having problems installing it on my laptop. My question is: Can I install just the Mbox drivers etc.... on my laptop so i can use Sonar 7PE while on the road? Somehow my Son was able to use the Mbox on his girlfriends MAC and recorded in Logic, but he was guided through the installation by a friend who is no longer around.......

Install the drivers for the mbox, and then inside of whatever software you are using u need 2 go into either preferences or setup and change all of the ins and outs 2 the mbox then it should work fine for u.

Check the sticky'd FAQ at the top of the PT forum - it covers using your digi hardware with 3rd party software!

I have read that sticky a few times................... That is what moved me to ask the question, I thought it was not possible at first! I apologize for not being software savy, but I can't figure out how to load the Mbox drivers only from the protools software. (Protools won't load on my laptop b/c of space and other compatible issues) Loading protools 8LE loads attempts to load protools and then it brings up the space error message and stops. Is there a seperate place to load drivers only?

Install the drivers for the mbox, and then inside of whatever software you are using u need 2 go into either preferences or setup and change all of the ins and outs 2 the mbox then it should work fine for u.

Thanks..........

Back