Mbox 2 mini

Lomas

Hey!

I'm thinking of buying this thing, but I'm still new to all of this and the USB thing worries me. I have an M-audio firewire and that's all I've ever used, but I need to be able to run Protools on my computer.

So what should I think about when it comes to the USB thing. Will there be a noticable difference, in your opinion?

If the box wasn't capable of recording through USB, than they wouldn't have made it like that.

Your sound is not going to suffer over dramatically because your using a mbox mini & it's going through your USB ports.

Just make sure it's not running at usb 1.1 speeds....

Thanks for the replies. I see that the mini doesn't have any midi in/out so I guess I'll have to get the Mbox 2 NOT mini (whatever it's called).

Thanks for the replies. I see that the mini doesn't have any midi in/out so I guess I'll have to get the Mbox 2 NOT mini (whatever it's called).

It's just called the mbox 2. I'd say both of these are good products if you need a cheap way in to Tools. But they're not really ideal for a homerecording environment with only 2ch's of i/o..

Back