Maybe you guys know this

wakeupbomb

When I was going to school last year we had a plugin for Logic that was a "record scratching" thing, you could also put stuff in it so it sounds like it's a record playing. I found it once, but dont' have it anymore, and I know it was free at the time.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Thank you. I did know about that one, but I didn't know it was available for Logic so I thank you for that.

However the one I was looking for allows you to put an audio file into the plugin and manipulate it like it was on a turntable (scratching, spinning it backwards, etc).

I'm not a dj, and I don't really know any dj's but some of my stuff I wanted some scratches in, and this program allowed me to do that and make it sound like I had an actual dj on the track.

Does anyone know what plugin or program this is? Thanks again.

My bad, I wasn't sure what you meant by record scratching. Not sure what app you're talking about, something like Traktor maybe, but I'd like to get my hands on something like that too.

I know there's one out there because I used it, but I don't remember what company it's from or anything, and I don't have access to it anymore (obviously, or I wouldn't be writing this).

I know this one...I have it back home. It's the plugin that allows you to "scratch" using midi signals...I'm a have to get back at ya though cause I can't remeber the name of it. I know this, it's on the computermusic magazine's dvd every month. It's a simple and free plugin

-Nito

Man, that would be great if you could let me know....I know when I hear the name I'm gonna be pissed cause I totally know what it is.

Thanks in advance. It'd be awesome if you would let me know what it is.

Thanks. It looks like this one only works with Direct X stuff on Windows systems. I'm looking for something I can use with Logic on the Mac. I'll check this out too though.

hey i tried out that dire x scractch plug in - its hot!!! nice as shit!!! makes me wanna use that shit in all my old recordings -- lol

Back