May I hear your opinion on my mix?

Yeah.... you know.... that sounds great. Great sounding version of that song. You guys killed it. You should be proud of that.

lol what an asshole Manslick.
Really impressed with your assholery, you're probably an asshole by profession.
As for the others on this forum I apologize if I posted in the wrong thread. I'm new here, and I really only wanted to hear opinions about the mix, cause I started mixing songs not long ago. That's all. But one or two assholes here had the wrong idea that I came here just to hear compliments or that I am an asshole myself feeling like a star. You are completely wrong if you think so.
I love music that's all. No need to be an asshole.

lol what an asshole Manslick.
Really impressed with your assholery, you're probably an asshole by profession.
As for the others on this forum I apologize if I posted in the wrong thread. I'm new here, and I really only wanted to hear opinions about the mix, cause I started mixing songs not long ago. That's all. But one or two assholes here had the wrong idea that I came here just to hear compliments or that I am an asshole myself feeling like a star. You are completely wrong if you think so.
I love music that's all. No need to be an asshole.
hey bro - cool it - I said it was "good tones and video.."

and - ha ha - I'm pleased you are "impressed with my (sic) assholery" not many people get that. :)

:LOL:
Dude, likes to play the smartass, but all he can be is an ass without the smart but with a hole lol
And the asshole is also a grammar teacher?
Listen up asshole...What if I speak to you in my native language? could you do better with it than I do with english?
Fuck off dude, you are not obliged to say anything positive about anything or like anything. But disrespecting people you don't even know
and undeservedly made me sick of you.

:LOL:
Dude, likes to play the smartass, but all he can be is an ass without the smart but with a hole lol
And the asshole is also a grammar teacher?
Listen up asshole...What if I speak to you in my native language? could you do better with it than I do with english?
Fuck off dude, you are not obliged to say anything positive about anything or like anything. But disrespecting people you don't even know
and undeservedly made me sick of you.
I've read this thread several times. What am I missing?

"HardRockVice" - I am nearly certain that you have misunderstood.

Back