MAudio technical support...

Email a support request: 4 DAYS LATER I get an "boxed" email response that tells me nothing.

Called 5 times: Total on-hold time has been about 1.5 hours.

EMailed the return for repairs people: 2 days later, no response.

I've basically come to the conclusion that they don't give a shit about old customers just new ones. Unfortunately that's the way the consumer industry is heading, "Sell You then See Ya' later"

I'm going to purchase something else I just don't know what..

Thanks for letting me vent.
Dennis

BTW: The problem is a LOUD buzzing comming from the 1010. I've done everything I can do to isolate the problem and it appears to be the 1010. I'm not really pissed that it's messed up, I'm pissed that I can't get it fixed.

Agreed. It took them two weeks to answer a support email I sent. When the reply did come back, its as if support didn't thoroughly read my email message. Then two days later, another email came with additional information (which was an afterthought after they probably re-read the original email).

By the time all this stuff was done, I'd moved on to another manufacturers card.

I don't think I've been heard on tech. support - if I buy a product, and I try many, many methods on my own to solve problems, then finally email support with and get a half-ass response, thats not the way it should be.

I've had no problem with them. The midi of my audiophile USB didn't work, they send me a mail to update the driver.

I did that, but the old one wasn't fully uninstalled, send a mail back, and got a complete description after about a week how to completely delete it and do a clean install...

The only way to get any support out of them is to call. I have waited weeks on their email system and had similar experiences as above.

It costs more but the pain is short and sweet vs being mad for weeks that no one ever writes.

I was having problems with the software for my MobilePRE USB on my laptop. I emailed them about it and got a response the same day with very detailed instructions on how to fix the problem. That is the only time I've had to deal with them. It seems like their becoming a fairly popular company, so I'd imagine their tech support people are getting far more calls/emails/etc than they're used to.

I had great service from them through email. My first email back came in two days and then two more emails over the next two days.

An update...

FINALLY talked with a guy at MAudio about the 1010 and he suggested that I go to a previous driver. Apparently the newest driver has some problems.

Anyway, I finally spoke with a human being on the phone and he was very helpfull and pleasant.

Maybe they don't SUCK.

Dennis

Back