Mas-Lumic chant's,rants & what have you....

Mustafa Salaam

Salaam infidels.
The following is a Mas-Lumic offering consisting of wierd instrumentation, incoherent rhythms and sub-standard perfs.
Per'd,tracked and mixed in 48 min's with no special attention paid to panning, signal & efx processing and basic common sense, this
unintelligible piece of Maslumian rant's,chant's and stuff is to make you aware of the Prophet.

Cheaply titled "The Prophet & 'Da Bomb".

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1141&alid=-1

A-Salaam A-Laikum.

All praise to the prophet (if that's him on the so called "bass").... smooth jazz w/all the req'd jammy quality, rhythm, recording quality... and so-called melody.

The synthy sax calles to mind your Uncle & mine... so-called Roel... the flute patch was this side of cool on the disco whistle tip!!

The wah-guitar was tasty as a plate of hummus... the cowbell set it off like a falafel!

Props and bows to Mec-ca on the rhythm/drum programming.

A very smooth listen that goes down easy as a bottle of MISTERQCUE's so-called lemon-lime vodka.

More listens are req'd to inject this more into the bloodstream... but it's on its way...

Nice job Aaro-- er... Mustafa... (all praise to the prophety bass chops ;))

Mustafa!!!!

The prophet has certainly blessed you with "FUNK".
I particularly liked the bass playing.
I never stopped to think how influential the middle-east has truly been on funk and R&B in our culture:D
Rock on Camel Jockey:)

Tarif-qua mufti partipants. This was totally slapped up on the cheap!
There is no rhyme or reason to this crap nor did I have any idea
as to the direction I wanted to partake. Just a simple close your eyes, jam & record. Entirely basic material. I am more comfortable
just concentrating on the bass than attempting cheap lead riffs,module-created horn lines and solo's but since I rarely have access to my old musician friends, I have to make do with what lil I got.

Thankyou for taking the time to listen.

You will never be bombed.

Very cool indeed.

Won't this kind of music get your hand cut off or something?

I like the hell out of it. You have a knack for the horn arrangements........I wonder why I've never gotten to play on one of yours.......oh wait....this is only the second one I've heard you put up...............well....sooner or later man.
Everything is very cool....all driven by the bass, of course.

I don't worry, 'bout gettin' bombed......no 'cause I'm, usually bombed anyway.

General Satan, I too am "BOMBED". The XP30 horns were not done in any special way just straight up the middle and DI'd.
You are a very busy fellow and I do not want to become a burden on your hectic schedule. Perhaps when you realize that conversion to the Maslumic faith will benefit you spiritually, maybe then we can collaborate on a Iq-baladul effort,

Ma-las U Ahkbra.

"SHAQQQQ!" "Waahh-chikka-wah-chikka-wah-chikka" "Bum-buh-da-buh-bum" "Bum-buh-da-buh-bum" Yeah smmmoooove. I really dig your bass playing on this Q.

Scuse me i have to run out to my GTO and CATCH SOME BAD GUYS!!!!! SHAQQQQQQ! KA-CHOW!!! :D Beware muslumics, you're about to be FUNKED UP!

"THERE HE GOES KIP!"

"LET'S GET HIM!"

Waaaahh-chikka waaaahhhh-chikka waaahhh-chikka

Nice mix, saracen.

The desert winds caressed the tents of your people on this one, assuredly.

I praise your achievement! From the bosom of a culture that knows not how to let go of the past, you have succeeded in wrenching this living ode in praise of Allah, the saints and an eye on the horizon of tomorrow. No mean feat in these days of desperation and conflict.

Peace be upon you brother.

Debreau of St Gapeure

Apparently you have a history with these folks - those are the most unusual comments I've seen to date - things that make you go hmmmmmmmm............

Anyway - this is cool - I can tell 'cause the speaker cones are trying to escape their wire-framed boundaries - that, and the neighbors just called to say it was too loud......

The funkiest bass lines I've heard in a l-o-n-g time - the tune is reminiscent of the Crusaders (the first generation). The mix is in the pocket - excellent musicianship - I likes it!! Sorry for the bland reply - ain't learned the history so I'll just say really nice job!!
:cool: music!!
~Milan

MC Gitarz said:
Apparently you have a history with these folks - those are the most unusual comments I've seen to date - things that make you go hmmmmmmmm............~Milan

Thankyou for your most kind words Milan!

Actually Mustafa Salaam and myself are 1 and the same!:p

I use my Mustafa Salaam persona when I'm in that wierd mood on that BBS!!

Dobro & Khompewter, thankyou kindly also

Peace
Mustafa Sa......................er..............MISTERQCUE.

Must-Hava-Da-Funq-A-Saurus-Rex!

Good to see some stuff from ya Q!

Can't wait to jam once again in Andover,

Dave.

Groovy.:cool:

Back