Marshall V67

mgraffeo

I've tried to find out if anyone can answer this definitively, and haevn't come across a post which confirms or denys it, so I thought I'd see if anyone knows.

Are the Marshall V67B and the V67G the same mic, just in different colored housings, or are there differences?

I know that I've read that they're the same, just a different color, but I have a hard time believeing that Green and Gold make the mic worth about $110 more (street price of V67B = $90, V67G = $200).

Thanks for your help!

-mg

This was discussed in a previous thread ... also in a thread on the Harvey Gerst recpit forum. Probably other threads elsewhere, I suppose.

I'm just curious, if the Marshall MXLV67G and Marshall MXLV67B cost exactly the same, which one would you buy?

Id buy whatever was cheapest......but the Green/Gold is very cool looking........

The gold is cool until you get up close to it! I'd get two V67B's!

I've got a V67G, it's definately a usable microphone.

Slackmaster 2000

Slackmaster2K said:
The gold is cool until you get up close to it! I'd get two V67B's!

I've got a V67G, it's definately a usable microphone.

Slackmaster 2000

I concur. I thought the gold looked like the plastic stuff on model airplanes, cars, etc..

the green....ehhhh...

I have the black one,B I think,with the Mogami cable.
Nice looking mic with gold etched lettering.

Looks like it's worth a lot more than I paid for it,mabey someday I'll be able to impress somebody with it.:D
Sounds good too!

I think the only differances between the 67's,beside color,is some are made with Mogami.

Pete

Back