Marshall Pedal, Dunlop Smart-Gate, Patchbay

Drummerbones

I'm cleaning house on some gear that I just don't use anymore. I have the following:

Marshall GV-2 Guv'nor plus effects pedal. They don't make these babies anymore...I just got a Marshall amp and no longer need the pedal. I think they sold for may $89 back in the day. I'd take $40 + $5 for shipping.

Dunlop Smart-Gate M135. This thing is excellent at killing unwanted noise and hum, especially between guitar parts without killing your tone. I have a new effects board with an awesome gate so this needs to go too. They sell new for about $120, I'm asking $75 + $5 for shipping (it's still almost brand new).

Last, and certainly least, I've got a Behringer (uughh, I know! :D ) Ultrapatch Pro XP2000 patchbay that sells for $49 new. I'd take $20 just to get rid of it + $5 to ship it (don't get me wrong, it works perfectly, I just have a simple set up now and won't need a patchbay anytime soon).

Or, if someone wants to take all this stuff off my hands, I'll combine everything and sell it all for $120 and pick up the freight (that's $30 less total) as long as it's going to one place and ships to the lower 48 U.S.

I'll only take paypal, my Ebay name is also Drummerbones (100%) feedback and I'm on the Good Guys list. PM if something interests you. Sorry for the long-winded post...it's 1:30 am and I can't f$%king sleep. Thanks!

Guv'nor Sold

Guv'nor sold to WhiteStrat (funds pending) ...sorry to my other contestants. Still have the Smart-Gate and the patchbay if anyone is interested. Thanks

this sucks im always runner up.

Well if for any reason I'm unable to fulfill my duties as Miss Guv'nor 2009, the pageant officials will contact you and invite you step into the limelight! :D

(Ain't gonna happen. I already paid for it!)

Well if for any reason I'm unable to fulfill my duties as Miss Guv'nor 2009, the pageant officials will contact you and invite you step into the limelight! :D

(Ain't gonna happen. I already paid for it!)

Bitch you stole my crown!

tomsmom.jpg

Back