Marshall Mini-Cab?

post.aux.fader

At some of the local hardcore and ska shows I see alotta Marshall 1960 cabs. However, I've found a few that look very similar to it, but are quite miniscule in size, as if the 1960 was shrunk down to maybe a 4x10. A JCM 800 head will easily overlap on the sides of this, and I'm wondering where I can get a small Marshall Cab like this.

Thanks for your Input.

The lower end Marsall cabs are alot smaller than the 1960's. I think the MG series. Not nearly the quality tho.

THose mini-stacks? I think they sell them at daddy;s junky music if that is what you mean.

post.aux.fader said:
At some of the local hardcore and ska shows I see alotta Marshall 1960 cabs. However, I've found a few that look very similar to it, but are quite miniscule in size, as if the 1960 was shrunk down to maybe a 4x10. A JCM 800 head will easily overlap on the sides of this, and I'm wondering where I can get a small Marshall Cab like this.

Thanks for your Input.

Marshall had a mini stack back in the day (Lead 12), and had one recently (mg15). They used 1X10 cabs. I'm not sure if you mean those though.

post.aux.fader said:
I'm talking TINY here though... like 2.5 by like 2.7 feet maybe.

Mg series cab is 27 1/4 x 26 1/2 x 14 deep.

For comparison a 1960A is 30 x 32 3/4 x 14

...got this from the Marshall website

Back