Making Room a few things must go

RandyW

I am thinking about putting a few things on ebay.

1. Wurlitzer electric piano - forgot where I put the legs and one speaker appears to no longer work. Tuning and electronics are good no crackling and trem works. Also comes with original sustain pedal.

2. Taylor 412ce acoustic guitar 2004 model mint condition, case and spare bone saddle.

3. Tascam 424MKII I think, basically like new probably 6 - 8 hours on it I bought it new.

4. DC Pro Soprano Sax, like new wife played it for a couple months and till she made me buy her a Yani.

5. 2 year old Kasson Oak Tudor 8" pool table, good for sound effects. Also this baby make a greatin dinning table for Thanksgiving ;)

If anyones interested I'll tabulate some prices.

I'm in SE Michigan about 60 mile north of Detroit. I would really like the buyer to personally check it out. I don't think I would want to sell the pedal alone though.
I may have have legs for it some where. I use to have 2 of these piano's the first one I bought was out of tune. Get this I put it out for the garbage man. When I think about it I probably still have the pedal for that one also. I have a bunch of stuff stored in the attic of my garage. I'll be up there this weekend digging out the sails for my boat so I'll take a quick look for it.

I think it should be worth at least $500 and have seen ones it similar condition go for close to $1000.

I'll take a couple pics of it this weekend.

put it out for the garbage! shit! it is hard to tune wurlies i guess, but still those things are getting harder to find these days, and definitely still worth a few hundred out of tune. i already have a wurly i'm happy with but I'm looking for a pedal for it. so if you do find the pedal for that other one let me know.

That was probably 8 to 10 years ago and I had just got the one I'm wanting to sell. I had no ideal back then what they would be worth in a few years.
I will definitely look around for the other pedal and get back with you.
I didn't think you could really tune them, I thought once the brass or what ever they use wore down you had to replace them. or file the others down to match taking the whole thing out of key. But what do I know?

leddy said:
How much for the Tascam?

Good question looks like mint go for about $125.00 plus shipping I'm glad I can't remember what I paid for when I bought it new.

Mine is mint with manual I don't know where the box is but it to may be in the attic. I'll check when I for it this week end.
But I do have something better than the cardboard box I have a custom made wood cabinet that has a hinge top and the necessary access holes in the back.
I'll take some pics of these items in the over next couple days.

zed32 said:
how's that 8 inch pool table?

zed, I wish it was an 8" table, sorry that was a hypo I mean typo :D
I think shipping would be prohibitive to CA. It's a pretty nice table for some one that really know how to play. It just makes me rant and rave I don't know which I hate most basketball or pool?

yeah that stuff happens sometimes. wish i could live next to somebody throwing out a wurli. you can tune each note by either filing down the tips of the tines, or adding solder to them, depending on whether they're flat or sharp. i've never had to do it and it doesn't sound easy cause you have to keep the exact shape intact. but yeah, definitely let me know about the pedal

Hopefully a few pics. If this don't work email me and I'll send them directly to your email.

Attachments

• P1010022.JPG
    P1010022.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 41
Last one for now if you need to see more detail just let me know.

BTW: the 412ce has what I guess you would call bear claw in it, it is hard to tell looking at these pics though.

Attachments

• P1010034.JPG
    P1010034.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 35
first tascam pic got screwed up during the scaling down process here is a better picture.

Attachments

• P1010038.JPG
    P1010038.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 34
Back