Making Midi files for EZ Drummer?

Gandydancers

I'm using SX3. I make a Midi Drum file and loop it and it sounds fine.
Then I export it as a Midi file to MY Midi Files in EZ Drummer, open Grooves in EZ, and the loop is too long, a short dead space at the end of the loop.
What am I doing wrong? Thank's Ed

I'll be watching this thread because everything i do with EZ and cubase is a nightmare :mad:.....It seems everything i do in cubase will not work in time with EZ ...And everything I pull from EZ will not work in time with cubase...This is bull shit to say the least!

Cubase is hard enough after being used to Adobe audition as well...

It would be nice if there was a sequencer that had the hybrid style ease of use of Adobe audition so you can make evreything just work like the way you know it should...

It would also help make all the midi files fit right the first and without all the agrivation and blood pressure shooting through my skull:mad:...etc...
Even the pre-programed midi files from ez don't fit together in the way you would expect!!!!! Right.... ???????
but gee whiz !!!

I know this does not answer your question but i figure I would let you know i share similar problems with this...Good luck with your question man....I got to go before I unload my pistol on this labtop:p

Sounds like you might be saving midi files into a groove library location set up for a different bpm or time sig (3/2 or 4/4 etc) than the track you are working on... could be wrong though

Back