Mackie Mixer and other items

Magnum Pi

I wanted to start a new thread with updated items and prices, so...

Mackie 1402 VLZ Pro Mixer

I bought this mixer brand new from Musician's Friend towards the end of last year. It has set on a shelf in my incompleted studio ever since. I still have the box and all literature that came with the mixer.

I'm asking $275 for the Mackie mixer

ADAT LX-20 Digital Recorder

I bought this ADAT from its original owner last year and it only had 30 hours on the heads. I personally only recorded two songs with the machine so the heads are still in the low 30's. I cannot list this item as "new", but it's as close as you can get.

I'm asking $190 for the ADAT

FMR RNC Compressor - "Really Nice Compressor"

I bought this RNC brand new at the end of last year and, like everything else, it has set on a shelf in my unfinished studio ever since.

I'm asking $150 for the RNC

I am clearing out my entire stock of recording related items; therefore, whoever purchases these pieces will also receive - free of charge - an assortment of cables and connectors.

I accept PayPal and - gulp - cash payment only.

Just curious...

I have been wondering about something and wanted to ask everyone their opinion. It is surprising to me that no one seems to be interested in the items I have for sale. Is the simply that this is not the right time and no one is looking for these items; or is it that I am asking too much for these items? Either way, I'm just curious.

Thanks!

i think that the economy is takin a shit at the moment. rising gas prices result in people going around less, spending money less, etc.

i for one dont have the money to buy squat and it will probably remain this way for a while :(

i feel thats the general situation of pretty much everyone. theres no money going around, unless you are CEO of Exxon or a personal buddy of George W...

Magnum Pi said:
I have been wondering about something and wanted to ask everyone their opinion. It is surprising to me that no one seems to be interested in the items I have for sale. Is the simply that this is not the right time and no one is looking for these items; or is it that I am asking too much for these items? Either way, I'm just curious.

Thanks!

Thank Chance and his group buy.
I think a lot of members are getting mics from the Group Buy and are low on funds now.

Cant wait for mi mics to come in.

Just a head's up...

I agree with the economy thing...hence the reason I'm selling. For those who think the prices are high, make me an offer. Maybe we can reach an accord.

high prices??

Hey all, $150 for a "brand new" RNC is NOT high-priced, IMO.
Check EBAY, that's what they go for used. A lot of you probably know why.
Because these little units are freaking AWESOME, especially on vocals and guitar. I haven't worked with drums through the RNC, but I LOVE this thing, even against other high end brands.
Also, if you're just a beginner, this is a great unit to work with and learn about compression. I don't know the guy selling this stuff. This is my first post actually, but I had to pass the word on. You'd be hard pressed to find another piece of gear that will give you so much bang for your buck! The buzz is actually warranted.

The RNC has been purchased and shipped!

The remaining items for sale are:

Mackie 1402 VLZ Pro Mixer - NEW with BOX!!!

ADAT LX-20 - Very Low Run Time - Pristine!!!

Someone interested in both items could probably get a really good deal...give it a shot!

Back